“Nice place with good salad bar.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #27 of 113 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: American
Heusden-Zolder, Belgium
“Nice place with good salad bar.”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Our steaks were cooked perfectly, the salad bar was fresh and full of flavour. Friendly staff. Decently priced!

Visited August 2013

Home
“Fresh”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went at lunch time and not too busy. Sat right down and waitress came right away. We both ordered the seafood trio for $18.99, which consisted a small lobster tail, crab cake and 3 grilled shrimp. All very good. You got a choice of two sides. I opted for the salad bar and rice pilaf. The salad bar had very fresh ingredients and pasta etc. Pilaf was good also. Enjoyed the place very much.

• Visited August 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
“Salad bar a quick good meal”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The modern design of this restaurant makes it a nice atmosphere, and if in a hurry the saladd bar has a lot of choices. The staff does not seem to stay long, never had the same wait staff a second time. The little biskets served as a comp is a nice snack while waiting for food

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michelle B
Europe
“Oh Dear!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

First of all let me say the menu was a bit different from the average chain restaurant, and the food was tasty and hot, but.....

All was well when we first arrived, one of the Managers introduced herself and she was a very pleasant lady. We were seated and our waiter arrived pretty quickly and got our drinks, we asked for a few minutes to look over the menu. we decided to go with a selection of appetizers and our waiter took the order. I was looking at the rest of the menu and the small adverts on the table and I saw an offer stating that if the server did not suggest trying the Artichoke and Spinach dip you got one free to try. Well our waiter did not mention this, so next time he stopped by, I pointed this out and asked for my free dish....... He started arguing with my husband and I that he had told us about it - which he did not, he never recommended anything at all - and stormed off saying he was going to have a Manager sort this out. we could hear him yelling at the manager that he had told us and we were just trying to get away with it...... obviously the Manager told him to just order it and stop arguing, because he then came back and told us it would be arriving "and don't worry, it will be FREE". To say this kid had an attitude problem was an understatement.

After several apologies from one of the Managers (after I told her I did not want to deal with that waiter again we received our food, which as I say was tasty .

My husband needed to use the mens room and when he came out was appalled. There was urine all over the floor and the urinal was so badly designed that it splashed back all over you. When he told the same Manager, she said yes she was aware of the problem as other people had complained too on previous occasions!!!!

We asked for the bill and they proudly told us they had given us a staff discount - yes, but they had charged us for the "FREE" dip. So once again back to the Manager to get this taken care of, and yes for all this we still got a discount of a mountainous $8.

Will I ever go back? - You have to be joking!!

• Visited July 2013
Florida
“The chocolate brownie and ice cream is to kill for”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The chocolate brownie and ice cream is to kill for! Our meal was excellent and our dessert was absolutely super! We will return, if for no other reason, the Fabulous Brownie!

Visited March 2013