“OMG”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #37 of 114 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 13, 2013

It was sad experience, food was absolutely lousy and the service not much better.
I will never go there again.

Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

Great place for reasonable price. Good hamburgers for sure. Actually looove the crab cake dinner, even if it's not fresh from The Gulf.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Lovely meal, great service. Just one problem, the air con had gone down and phew it was hot in there but it didn't stop us enjoying the good food.

1  Thank FizzUk
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Since we'd had a great experience at another Ruby Tuesday's we thought we'd give it a try. How disappointing, just an average chain restaurant. Smallish salad bar, tasteless potato salad, waldorf salad with cheese, never heard of that. My rib eye steak was cooked as I ordered but so fat throughout that I didn't really get any meat. I know its a "fatty" cut of meat but that was ridiculous! My husband's seafood trio was OK but the smallest portions ever! Good service, but that's not enough to go back, EVER.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wonderful salad bar ... consistently very good food ... nice menu options ... pleasant decor ... very good service.

1  Thank JMelq