“Walking distance from Hampton for a nice dinner”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #29 of 123 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Lovely meal, great service. Just one problem, the air con had gone down and phew it was hot in there but it didn't stop us enjoying the good food.

1  Thank FizzUk

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Since we'd had a great experience at another Ruby Tuesday's we thought we'd give it a try. How disappointing, just an average chain restaurant. Smallish salad bar, tasteless potato salad, waldorf salad with cheese, never heard of that. My rib eye steak was cooked as I ordered but so fat throughout that I didn't really get any meat. I know its a "fatty" cut of meat but that was ridiculous! My husband's seafood trio was OK but the smallest portions ever! Good service, but that's not enough to go back, EVER.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wonderful salad bar ... consistently very good food ... nice menu options ... pleasant decor ... very good service.

1  Thank JMelq
Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

started with shrimp fondue followed by a steak and coconut shrimp for the wife and steak and fire shrimp for myself...service was very good and ambiance was pleasant we have eaten here in a past year and the same then had a good experience...we like ruby Tuesdays they are always pretty much consistent...

Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is an attractive family friendly restaurant and much room if you want to avoid the kids. Excellent salad bar, wines by the bottle have been reduced since last year when they jerked up the prices. Order carefully and you will have a great meal. Don't expect Capital Grill at these prices. You will get a great value. I enjoy the tilapia , it's a safe fish dish with a nice topping, side of spaghetti squash and the salad bar. Service has always been friendly. If its slow, eat more from the salad bar. We have been here over a dozen times, so you can't believe any one time cranky review.