“Lava Drops are incredible”
Review of Blu Sushi

Blu Sushi
Ranked #35 of 112 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Large groups
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Lava Drops are incredible”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Blu Sushi not only has a clean and well staffed restaurant, the food is incredible. Drinks are priced appropriately and competitive to other bars in the area. If you go you have to try the Lava Drops. They are delicious. I also enjoyed the spicy tuna and the always delicious california dream.

• Visited October 2013

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Great Food & Even Better Drinks!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Blu Sushi is the most AMAZING sushi place to eat in all of Southwest FL. If your in the Southwest florida area as a resident or passing through, this place is a must visit. I converted my wife to eating sushi 4 years ago and I took her here and ever since than we have been introducing more and more people to this awesome restaurant who swore they wouldn't ever eat sushi. Everyone we introduce they come away loving more than just the food. I love Blu because its a dining experience not just a place to eat. This place has it all, from great fresh sushi, surprisingly delicious cocktails, and a new age vibe ambiance that you can't help but love. Both locations are amazing and I completely recommend Blu as the #1 sushi place in Southwest FL.

• Visited September 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“A second chance that was worth it”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

After my review last time I received an email inviting us to try Blu Sushi again to show us the "Blu Sushi experience". I was impressed as my review gave the restaurant 3 stars. We accepted. Well, we were glad we did. The manager was really nice, came to the table to discuss our previous experience and told me that they strive for excellence. A+ in attitude!!! The service was great. The drinks were really tasty and this time we were offered desert: tempura cheesecake! OMG, that was good! We left happy as we really wanted to like Blu Sushi, it is really closed to our home. Definitely going back! Thanks for inviting us and impressing us!

• Visited July 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Just fine”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Drinks are just ok, very watered down. The sushi itself is good (not great), pricey for the quality. The service is good, not great either. We ate in 25 minutes. After we finished the sushi they came with the check. No dessert or coffee was offered. Might go back for lunch but I don't think we will go for Saturday date night again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank AVGW
Estero, Florida
“Just ok.”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

As far as the food goes its great. If the service was better and the bar was kept a bit cleaner I would give the place a better review. I will still go there in the future though because I enjoy the food so much.

Visited May 2013