“Just ok.”

Good for: Large groups
Estero, Florida
“Just ok.”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

As far as the food goes its great. If the service was better and the bar was kept a bit cleaner I would give the place a better review. I will still go there in the future though because I enjoy the food so much.

Visited May 2013

Fort Myers, FL
“Trendy, fun cocktails and unique rolls”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

I would give this review an "excellent" except for the fact that I've had a few not-so-fresh salads and occasional bad sushi pieces that I've had to send back the last few visits. IN general, the sushi is very good with unique combinations offered.

Blu is a great place to meet friends or to go on a date. The lunch specials are an especially great deal on a budget.

The atmosphere, although fun, is a bit loud for normal conversation. Great for a party but not a quiet meal.

A good sushi choice in the area.

Visited May 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“A quick stop for sushi and a drink was worth it”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Stopped in Blu Sushi for a cocktail and a sushi appetizer before meeting friends. I sat at the bar and my drink order was delivered quickly. I ordered the tuna tataki and was pleasantly surprised at how much tuna was on the plate! Nice portions and delicious. This was my first visit, even though I frequent Gulf Coast Town Center quite a bit for shopping. I'll be back when I can spend more time!

• Visited April 2013
Sarasota
“Good Vibe - Average Sushi”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Love the interior, lively and fun. The sushi was adequate for sure but not in any way memorable. Some items were very good and some pretty bad.

Visited April 2013
“Could be better”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Sushi is okay but too pricey and bad customer service. They hardly check on you if everything is okay. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited April 2013