“Great concept for burger lovers”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #15 of 114 Restaurants in Estero
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Visited my first Five Guys location this past weekend and I'm totally hooked! Great, meaty, juicy burgers and reeaalllly good French fries ensured that I would definitely make a return visit. I don't normally eat a lot of red meat but when I'm in the mood to splurge, this is the place I'm coming back to for "seconds".

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Good burgers and generous serving of great fries. The menu is limited to burgers, hot dogs and fries. The burgers are made fresh to order with whatever toppings you choose. Sure beats the clown places for lunch.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

One trip was enough for me. The food was way to greasy. Paper bags help absorb the grease, but I was unprepared for the results. I should have known it would not be like a good burger place

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I needed to take my grandson for a burger so I went out of my way to go to this one because I am a vegan and they offer, by far, the best vegan "burger" of any Five Guys I've gone to. Most just don't care I think, figuring, if you don't eat cow, you don't belong there anyway. They could be right. But, that was not the reason for going and they did what I wanted them to do, impress my grandson. They made him a burger that put a smile on his face that went from ear to ear, and I was happily satisfied with my grilled, juicy, vegan sandwich.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

After seeing so many Five Guys had opened in the area, I deciced it was time to see if the burgers were any good. Well If you're idea of a greasy burger with little flavor and a bag of greasy fries with grease seeping out of the paper bag then good for you. I guess I'm in the minority here but I feel you should have some flavor in the meat besides grease. In addition, the place was not as clean as it should be. Will not repeat