“Pleasant atmosphere. Good deals. A nice day of shopping” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Miromar Outlets

Miromar Outlets
Ranked #1 of 15 things to do in Estero
More attraction details
Owner description: Miromar Outlets features over 140 top designer and brand name outlets with savings of up to 70% off retail prices. Find great savings on top names including Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Bloomingdale's The Outlet Store, and more.
Wisconsin
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Pleasant atmosphere. Good deals. A nice day of shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We visited during the mall's Presidents' Day sales. They had many stores with sidewalk sales outside their stores, and we found a lot that caught our attention. My husband found great deals on Puma shoes, and the Calphalon store had great deals as well. It's a pleasant outdoor experience. And yes, people are welcome to take their well-behaved dogs on a leash for a walk through the mall and into the stores. There are never a lot of dogs there, but if you have 'severe allergies' then it might be best to shop elsewhere. Happily, most of southwest Florida is dog-friendly.

1 Thank worldtraveler4727

• Hebrew first
New York City, New York
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Wonderful shopping experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

Being outdoors in Florida is something we all look forward to with its glorious weather. Well, this clean plaza is a shopping experience. Various designer stores with sales all year through. You can find cosmetics, kitchen wares, all types of clothing,shoes, jewelry, handbag, watches, etc. it is a shopping experience. Luna pizzeria has the best Sicilian slices in Florida (make sure to try it!) my only negative comment is that the plaza is pet friendly. These 'dog lovers' actually have the arrogance to bring their large or small dogs into the stores( was in Saks5thAve when I endured a medium sized dog in a pet stroller then again yesterday at the same store a woman brought her vey large dog into the store and the dressing room. I state this because I suffer terribly from pet allergies so I left the store immediately. I disagrees the plazas mgmt making this a pet friendly area. Oh we'll, other than that I love shopping there!

1 Thank PaulaNYFL
Sarnia
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Good values if you know your prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

This is not a large outlet mall but certain stores have excellent prices. I was most interested in golf accessories and I found a good selection after a little leg work. After I finished my Starbuck's coffee, I had made my decisions. The stores where I purchased golf clothing were Greg Norman, Nike, Adidas , and Puma. My new shoes came from the ECCO store since I like the new softer golf shoe. My wife spent time and money in the VERA BRADLEY store where the prices were very good. Check at Customer Service for Coupons.

York, Pennsylvania, United States
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Excellent Outlet Shopping!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is the place to shop in Southern Florida!! Great stores with lots of variety, great discounts, and a beautiful setting to shop in!! Be prepared to do a lot of walking since there are a lot of shops!! A lot of beautiful fountains and areas to rest, clean restrooms. We always come to shop here when we visit!!

Visited December 2012
Mankato, Minnesota
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great little outlet mall!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

This mall has just about everything you could want while shopping. The store selections were great (Coach, Under Armour, Gap, Vera Bradley, Jones NY, 9 West, etc.) it also has Starbucks, Naples Flatbread, and Dairy Queen to munch on while shopping.