“Love Their Pickle Slices”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Sounds silly, but the pickles slices at Ted's are delicious and we always order an extra bowl. Bison burgers are expensive but tasty and a little healthier than beef. There is an outdoor patio in the back which is quieter than the very loud dining room.

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Ordered appetizer of bison nacos and when it was served the amount of meat was so scarce that we thought maybe it was the veggie version. Told the waitress 3x and she kept forgetting to bring the beef she said???? Then after the burgers came the manager lady asked how things were and we told her about the no bision nachos and she said she would fix it.... nope no action... then Check came , still on the bill.... burger was tasty but super greasy for bision almost like they dipped it in butter. .... french frys not crispy but soggy.... 2 people , two burgers, 1 beer 1 water.... lunch @ split appetizer w other couple total was $50+..... this was at 1:30pm ish and almost empty so food and service attention should be a lot better.... better product at Chili's. ..... btw I worked in restaurants so I gave them a lot of chances to fix it......

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I don't know why I haven't reviewed this until now. We've been here many times, it's one of our favorites in the area. I like that everything is fresh they don't use frozen stuff. A bowl of freshly made pickles is brought to the table. My husband usually gets a bison burger, he loves all of them. I teeter between the bison meatloaf and the half cranberry chicken. The chicken is my all time favorite. Yes the burgers are a little more (not much) then other chain restaurants but you get what you pay for and if you want fresh you want Ted's. Atmosphere/Service inside or outside is always pleasant. Join the online club and they send you $5 off $20.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Visited for the first time today for lunch. Plenty of outdoor dining, which is where we sat, but I love the inside booth design ... private and cozy. Today's food was very good, service was slow as molasses, but server was friendly. I want to go back for dinner some time soon. Nice chain.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Excellent, but pricey. This restaurant is located in an upper class mall and attracts upper class clientele (must be good buffalo burgers) to get this reputation. We have been there several times and will go back.