“Something different”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Stoughton, Wisconsin
“Something different”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Two years ago I was introduced to this chain restaurant and found that it has quickly become a favorite. You don't get bison on the menu very often and this has many bison choices, along with other restaurant fare. I LOVE the bison chili (minus the hot peppers), but be sure to ask for it to be hot (like with steam coming off it). I'm also partial to the chopped salad. Friends who ate with me recently had grilled shrimp off the appetizer menu and a crab cake off the appetizer menu and were pleased. And, as other reviewers have said, the pickles are fantastic!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Park2214

“Prime rib craving”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten here a number of times and have grown to crave an old fashioned prime rib every few months. This place
Gets it perfect. Only thing better is the home made pickles. I could honestly make a meal of them

“Over priced food”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I had a burger, asked for it medium came out well done. I don't think they use any binder in the meat since it just fell apart.
For $14 I expected something great. My wife had the chicken. It was supposed to be cranberry glazed no taste at all. The green beans were canned. They were gray mushy things that might at some point have been green beans.
Now we have been to Teds before a long time ago and it was ok and cheaper. Now it is more expensive and bad.
We will not return.

Naples, Florida
“Open booths, but one hour wait. Huh?”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We have eaten at Ted's many times and the food and service were satisfactory. However, last night around 7 p.m. we stopped in for dinner. There were three of us. Despite the fact that there was only one couple ahead of us and we could clearly see three empty booths, we were told the wait for a booth would be one hour. Believing he must have misheard her, my spouse said, "An hour?" "Yes," the hostess replied, "an hour." We left. I have no idea what was behind this nonsense, but obviously they did not want our business last night.

Visited December 2012
Estero, Florida
“Didn't Feel Misled After Dining with Ted”
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I was a little concerned about visiting any restaurant near a shopping mall so close to the holidays, but had a positive experience. Ordered a bowl of Karen's "Flying-D" Bison Chili topped with fresh jalapenos and a baked sweet potato. Both were very good and served at proper temperatures. I love spicy foods, so the fresh jalapenos (with seeds) were just fine with me, but if you tend to be more sensitive, just request that the jalapenos be left off.

Our server (John) was personable and checked on us several times to make sure we had everything we needed. The restaurant manager also stopped by the table to be sure the food and service was up to par. Appreciated reading about the company's commitment to the environment (they are 99% plastic free) and company-wide recycling program on the back of the menu. The only downside of my visit? I missed the little bowl of pickles they used to serve before your meal.

• Visited December 2012