“Great market bar”
Review of Stir Crazy

Stir Crazy
Reserve with OpenTable
Stir Crazy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 113 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Several locations around the country. This location is in the new Coconut Point Shopping Center. Very pretty restaurant, excellent Asian food.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great market bar”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I have been to this place on many occasions. Always have the market bar where you can pick the veges, the spices (fresh ginger), the sauces (hot, sweet, salty, light, peanut), the sides (noodles, rice), and the meats/seafood. There's always enough left-over for lunch the next day.
Great Happy Hour prices!!!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Gene1717

Hudson, Ohio
“Stick with the basics”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I recently had dinner here. We normally stick with the basic stir fry but stepped out. She ordered the Scallops. We are pretty sure they were not real, not fresh or frozen several times. They were mussy and tasteless. When we discussed with the server she said they are always that way. We did send them back and reordered Kung Pao chicken which was good but my wife then ate alone as I had already finished. No offer to make up for the poor food. On a more pleasant note the Avacado Poke appetizer was very good.

• Visited November 2012
Estero, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stir Fry to your liking”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is stir fry for the customer, choose your pick of fresh vegetables and or meats and have it prepared in front of you to your own liking, spicy hot, vegetarian what you want.

• Visited October 2012
South Florida, Florida
“Great Place to Enjoy Exactly What You Want - Asian Style”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I keep going back because I enjoy the market bar because I get to pick exactly what I want in my stir fry dish and make it as spicy as I like. I really enjoy the shrimp with Wheat Noodles market dish. The portions are huge but if you like all you can eat you can add that on for about $1.50. Everything we have had there is tasty and served fresh. Prices are excellent and house wine is good and cheap. Service is always good too. Great place for families and friends on a budget to enjoy an evening out.

• Visited October 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Yum Yum!!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is one of our favorite places to eat when we are in Bonita. The prices just went up, but we still enjoy the food and watching them fix the wok food with the intense flames is always fun!

Visited October 2012