“Great Fun - Great Food!”
Review of Stir Crazy

Stir Crazy
Reserve with OpenTable
Stir Crazy is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 113 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Several locations around the country. This location is in the new Coconut Point Shopping Center. Very pretty restaurant, excellent Asian food.
London, United Kingdom
“Great Fun - Great Food!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

It's the kids favourite restaurant in SW Florida - great bit of theatre with the "cook your own" concept - and the other menu items are all delicious

Visited August 2012

West Palm Beach, FL
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

My mistake was not ordering from the Stir Fry bar; I ordered a Pad Thai dish that the waitress said would be hot. Well, not only was it hot (as in spicy) but was in a terrible sauce. Second mistake was not sending it back and ordering something else. If you go there, get their specialty Stir Fry!

Visited August 2012
Florida
“Yum!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I've been here twice and both times I was very pleased with the food and the service. The first time I ordered a few appetizers and we split them. All were very good. The second time I han an entree and it was very good. I've also had a drink in the bar which was good.
Next time I will try the stir fry that you bring up and have it cooked for you. That looked and smelled very good.

• Visited July 2012
Dublin, Ohio
“No MSG Asian Food”
Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Good food and great to use the "Bar" to make my own Asian creation at a good price. And it's all you can eat too!

Port Washington, Wisconsin, USA
“Great food”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We visited this restaurant for a special occasion and had a very enjoyable time. Our waiter was a little rude and not very helpful - our food all came out at different times and our drinks were wrong. But the food was excellent. Several of us tried the Market Bar to make our own creations and they all turned out very well. We would definitely come back (just hope for a different waiter next time).

• Visited May 2012