“Beyond Fabulous”
Review of South Fork Grille

South Fork Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
South Fork Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 113 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Coconut Road and RT 41
Description: South Fork Grille presents to it's patrons a non-intimidating and pleasurable atmosphere in which to enjoy great lunch and dinner! South Fork Grille specialize in procurement of local foods when possible, such as local grown vegetables, Gulf shrimp, Grouper, Snapper. Also, compliments dinner with a unique wine list that's been selected for great taste and affordable, In addition to offering great wines, we present a full dinner menu with homemade desserts, complimented with ports, espresso, cappuccino and latte.
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Beyond Fabulous”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Where do I begin? Let me start from the moment I walked in to the South Fork at the wonderful Coconut Point Mall. I was greeted by Christian at the bar, who I had come to learn is somellier in training and comes from a long line of somellier's. He is young and a wonderful bar tender and actually gives you a taste of your happy hour selection at $4.00 if you can believe that! Christian made my experience even more fabulous than it was. After reading so many reviews and several negative about this somewhat new establishment, I chose to seek it out and decide for myself, after saying "how can these reviews be so negative when the prices and food seem to be so spectacular"? Let me make my own decision. So I went, AND I was not disappointed. In fact I was so impressed I could not believe it! The atmosphere is lovely and I must add the karma is so good! Yes, the name is still there from the old "Grape" franchise which I have come to learn will be gone soon and the entire establishment will be changed up to even more fabulous. I ordered the house wine for happy hour, an excellent Chillean Savigone Blanc. I even got a taste prior to accepting! and can you belive that for HH! Does it get any better? YES it does. I felt like royalty. I ordered the crab cake happy hour appy, and it was PURE and wonderful CRAB and only crab. How can they do that for $4? Others were asking the very same question. I also had the mussels. I would rate them 100 out 100%. I am actually an expert at those and they were one of the best I ever had. Kuddos to this wonderful restaurant. I was served water without asking and I was there for happy hour. Really? Who serves you a lovely tall glass of water with a lime at happy hour? No one I know. How can this be I thought?? Too good to be true?? NO it was not too good to be true since it was all that! I have been all over the place and to me, this spot, South Fork Grill is to die for! The ambieance, the piped in music.... it's all the best. I have read negative reviewes on this site, and I chose to go to see for myself. I think this restaurant is one of the best in Southwest Florida. You watch! It will get rave reviews. And thank you Christian... You will be a star. Next time, I'm going for the Seafod Pappardelle! OMG! A seafood stew in red sauce for $22 for an entree price. Good Luck and I cannot wait to return to South Fork Grill at Cocount Point.

• Visited May 2013

Tallahassee, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service left something to be desired”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Never ate here when it was The Grape and not sure if the name change made a difference but the service today was terrible. The food was okay can't say it was terrible but nothing to brag about. We ate here on a Sunday at 335pm first time small menu very limited. They had a happy hour menu that started at 4pm and our server (Adrianna) would not let us order from it even though it was not long before 4pm. I usually do not mention names but I have to say this lady was the no personality, dry, and almost rude. I wanted to leave but my husband was hungry. She seemed irritated and never looked us in the face and never once said welcome, what can I get for you, have you ever been here...etc...nothing! There are too many places to eat in & near this area to be treated like an unwanted customer. Needless to say even though the food wasn't terrible we will not be back.

Went to Coconut Jacks previous day it was great and there are other places in Coconut point with much better staff & food.

• Visited May 2013
Commack, New York, United States
“Delicious”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We didn't wait, had the cheese appetizer, spectacular and sample of crab cake, calamari and antipasto. Out of this world. The presentation was wonderful. The waiter was so knowledgeable and upbeat. We had the grouper and pasta. Wish we lived in Florida so we can frequent. Definitely would recommend to everyone I know. Loved the atmosphere, decor and staff.

• Visited April 2013
Noblesville, Indiana
“Happy Hour”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is one of our regular stops in Bonita. Often we will hit this place 3 times in a 2 week stay. All of the specials I have had are great. The best part for me is the Happy Hour when certain drinks are 1/2 price and they have a menu of small portion items. We love the beef and fish slider plus the crab cakes, coconut shrimp and hummus. This place used to be called the Grape.

Visited March 2013
Naples, Florida
“Hesitant at first”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Reading other reviews usually helps. I was skeptical after the last few panned this place. Calling for reservations I was greeted by a pleasant voice. Novel in this day of highly efficient techno-equipment.

I did like the subdued ambience. We sat on a quiet corner and received courteous friendly service. Appetizer special was a bit small but then that was enough.

Entrees were good portions and my lobster ravioli was perfect. Wine list was very good and prices reasonable. (House wines were thin and not recommended.).

They are about to remodel. Question will be: when they relocate the bar and add more tables will it loose its character? Hope not.

• Visited April 2013