“Very well run”

Hyatt Place Coconut Point
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Estero
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This hotel far exceeded our expectations. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and, well sized with some separation between the bed and the "living" area. The breakfast area is light and modern with higher quality food (warmed danish, just cooked french toast) than its counterparts (Hampton Inn). For its price and competitors it's a "five".

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chap4

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Stayed here whilst working in the area, and I was very impressed. The staff are super friendly.

Right opposite so many good shops, anything you could need even a supermarket inside the Super Target. Right on main road but noise no problem. Good selection of food for breakfast.

If I was being very picky, like other reviews have said the air con unit is noisy but the rest hotel makes up for it, also a microwave might be handy as you have a little kitchen area.

I will be back in the spring!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have never stayed in a hotel where everything is perfect like at this hotel. I have stayed here several times and whenever I am in the area I try to stay at this wonderful hotel. Everything is perfect from the staff to the cleaness of the entire hotel. I cannot wait to return next year.

Room Tip: Do not go anywhere other than here when visiting Estero, FL.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Londoner88888
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Went down to play golf for a couple of days and this was a perfect location. Close to restaurants, water and plenty of golf courses. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and spacious. It is an Eco-Friendly hotel so all lights in the room worked off your room key...pretty cool. Highly recommend and would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Andy D
Reviewed December 20, 2013

My husband, son and I stayed here for five nights. The hotel set up is ideal for families. We were in a double queen bed room. There is a sitting area with a huge sectional sofa, a small fridge and the bathroom is set up really well for multiple people getting ready. We had free wifi and there is also free breakfast. It is located in the area of Coconut Point which has amazing shopping and restaurants. You will be close to everything you would need within walking distance - Target, Panera, Olive Garden, Starbucks, movie theatre, bed bath and beyond, etc. The staff was always friendly and professional when we came in and we were always greeted with hospitality. The only suggestion I would give the hotel is to have some electrical outlets near the bed that have multiple outlets that can be used. There were four plugs near the bed, but only one could be used by guests because the others were for lamps, etc. Overall, I really cannot say enough good things about this hotel and I am super picky! The best part is that we got this hotel with a Priceline Express Deal for only $59 a night.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mjsGardner
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are staying here for our Anniversary weekend. Attractive, modern rooms that feel more like apartments. Very friendly staff. Perfect location. You walk out the door and go to Barnes & Noble, Starbucks, movie theater, etc on foot.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I recently had business in Naples & Ft. Myers and decided to stay in the middle in Estero. I have been to the area before with my family for vacation and we enjoy the restaurants and places nearby. This one is even walking distance to the mall.

This Hyatt Place is newer compared to the others I have stayed at and I liked some of the modifications they made both in the common areas and rooms. The rooms are big, have a nice flat screen TV & work fine. They each have a mini refrigerator too in the couch/sitting area side. The hotel offers a free breakfast which has both hot and cold options. This one did a good job with it's egg options and they even had outdoor seating.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. If I return to the area again for business I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Estero
Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Resort and Spa
Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Myers - Estero
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Myers-Estero/FGCU
Hyatt Residence Club Bonita Springs, Coconut Plantation
TownePlace Suites Fort Myers Estero
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach
Wyndham Garden Fort Myers Beach
#13 of 47 in Fort Myers Beach

Been to Hyatt Place Coconut Point? Share your experiences!