“Very Enjoyable!”

Hyatt Place Coconut Point
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Estero
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We arrived VERY late at this hotel after an unbelievably long day of travel. Got into our room in the wee hours of the morning & found everything perfectly clean, quiet & comfy. We only stayed one night as we came to town to see nephew's nearby baseball tourney. We took advantage of the breakfast & it was perfect. I really like the Hyatt Place product & don't find it to be "stark" like some of the other chains at this service-level. The room, lobby & breakfast area all were nicely furnished.

Just one tidbit of a complaint via my family that was also staying here...they said the pool water was way too hot & not refreshing at all....not sure if anything could be done about this?

Seemed like a nice area as far as shopping & restaurants very close by....wish I had more time but if I were in town again, would not hesitate to stay here...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We had a really nice 1 night stay here. Exceptionally good service from the reception desk who made our dinner reservations. Very nice modern room, though not a lot of nooks and crannies for storing baggage.

Also beware noise from the pool till 11pm if you are in an adjacent room - a few people crept back in after 11pm but a quick call to reception soon had that sorted.

Breakfast much classier than Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn Express brands we stayed in elsewhere during the trip.

Not exactly a destination hotel, but if you are travelling it's a great stopping off point.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is the first time my family and I stayed at Hyatt Place and we were all happy. We did a last minute trip to Estero and Ft. Meyers for 1 night and found this at Priceline for a hundred per night. This hotel is newly renovated I believe and was very clean and up to date. The room was big with some separation between the sleeping area and lounge/kitchen area where a sofa bed is also located. The size was plenty for a family of four. The bathroom is a little small but nice. Gourmet breakfast is outstanding and makes it a great deal - separates itself from other hotels in the area for the same price. A huge outdoor mall is just is walking distance and the great Miromar Outlet Mall is just minutes away. The only downside is that beaches are a little bit of a drive but no sweat.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Wow. Unfortunately we have not stayed at too many great hotels, but this was the best hotel at which we ever stayed. The bed was the most comfortable. The shower was huge and comfortable. The room was very clean. The staff was wonderful, polite and very accomodating. Breakfast was very good. I would like to see more options like sausages and bacon, but I loved the sandwiches. I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Very nice, new,and conveniently located in a strip mall where you can buy everything you need. The free breakfast and wi-fi and a dining area w/microwave to heat up your food is an added bonus especially since I traveled with my 3 year old. The staff is awesome, they came thru w/everything I requested. The only issue I had with this hotel is I don't get the bathroom setup. It just looks weird to have a big sink right outside the bathroom. I found that to be a bit inconvenient especially when I use the bathroom at night and have to turn on the water which then wakes up everyone. And the door of the bathroom bArely swings open all the way w/o hitting the toilet. Why didn't they just make a bigger bathroom and put the sink inside where it belongs. Other than that i think this hotel is great and would highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed for Memorial Weekend, nice, clean.
The rooms are big, with an extra sofa, free Wi-Fi, LCD Tv.
Few miles to Naples, Vandervilt Beach

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We stayed here five nights in our family vacation on March 2012. This hotel was really surprise for us. It was the best Hyatt Place that I have ever stayed! Rooms was big and nice. Hotel location was ideal. It didn't bother at all, that hotel in fact is in mall's parking place. Our kids (9,11) love the pool area. There were lots of restaurant around and every stay we drove different beach, because hotel was middle of beaches of Sanibel or Naples (ok, to get Sanibel beaches it takes 30 minutes). Love this place! Breakfast was included and it was quite basic, but good enough.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Estero
Hyatt Coconut Plantation
#3 of 15 in Bonita Springs
North Naples
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Naples

Been to Hyatt Place Coconut Point? Share your experiences!