“Not so good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Estero, Florida
“Not so good”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

First time we've been to Pagelli's since moving here 4 years ago and only because we never heard anyone rave about it. So we decided to give it a try. If you sit outside the atmosphere is fantastic there is entertainment Wed thru Sunday (I think) which is really good. But don't go for the food it was not great. I've had better Italian food at Olive Garden. I had eggplant parm which was just barely warm and the sauce was just tomato sauce no flavor, no fresh basil or oregano something you would expect for the price. My husband said his sausage pasta dish was just ok but he didn't have to come back for it. I almost never order desert but I wanted the Italian rum cake which was suppose to be the specialty but they didn't have it so I opted for the chocolate decadence cake which was nothing more than the triple layer chocolate cake from Costco I know this because I've had that Costco cake. The difference is the costco cake I bought for home was fresh and moist, but the Pagelli's cake was dry and hard like my slice had been sitting on a plate in a cooler for the day. I am kind of sad about it I was hoping for another place to go for good food and entertainment. Yes entertainment, No Pagelli's.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank LoriFL

Clearwater, Florida
“Nice and large, plenty of room”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

what a nice place to visit before or after a shopping trip at the mall. we just had appetizers, but they were excellent. dinner menu looked well thought out. We will try it next visit.

Visited April 2013
York, South Carolina
“Pagellis”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Had a great dinner and listened to marvelous live singing outside by the lake. The service was also very good. It was a wonderful experience. Will definitely go back. The Italian singer has a voice to compete with anyone on "The Voice".

• Visited April 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida
“Large place pretty empty”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

We haven't been here in years, this area is so full of Italian restaurants so we seem to go to favorites or try new places (often with coupons). At 6 pm to 7:30 it was quite empty.
They do have outside bar and often singer, check the website, but maybe high season.
The waiter was training someone so our service was "double".
I had pasta caprese with chicken which was tasty but served with pasta that I thought too al dente. Had enough for lunch the next day. Our friends ordered salmon and mahi which she said was outstanding

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Helene S
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

nice area o relax and have a good italian meal. Good specials for early dinning. Nice outside area with water view.

Visited February 2013