“Good Food Great Friendly Service”
Review of Pagelli's Cucina - CLOSED

Pagelli's Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I ordered the chicken Marsala, which may have been the best I have ever eaten. It came with mashed potatoes which were also very good.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Just had dinner again here to give it a second try after eating here about 9 months ago. The first time wasn't very notable as the portion sizes were very small considering the price paid. The one thing I don't like about restaurants is that a salad isn't included with the price of a meal. Since dinner prices are high to start with this is uncalled for, especially in an Italian restaurant. However, decided to give it another try but this time ordered from the early bird specials. The food was very tasty and the portion size was appropriate for the price. Since there are many Italian restaurants in the area that serve portions that you have enough for a second meal the following day, it will definitely be a long time before going back to Pagelli's.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

This was my second try at this restaurant. First time it was just average, so I thought I would try again. My food was terrible. I ordered the bruschetta flat bread. Well I don't know who got into the basil, but it was so overwhelming it was unedible. I ordered the veal over arugula salad. Well they bread the veal, fried it, looked at it and fried it again. It was so brown and dry, it may as well have been chicken. for $23 I expected something great. then guess what? the person who seasoned the brushetta, seasoned the arugula salad: just dreadfully over seasoned.. Coconut Point has lots of choices of dining, be smart...choose some[lace else.

1  Thank sendmehome
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Went with friends. Restaurant had our table ready for 13 people. Calarami was chewy. Pizza was good. Ceaser salad was adequate. Wedge salad was good. Chicken parm and egg plant parm were good stand outs. Jo jo chicken with mashed potatoes was Carabbas like but more money. Pasta dishes were very good. Rolls served were very dense. Over food was good to very good though a bit pricey.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Nice atmosphere and awesome food! I love their spaghetti and get it every time.

1  Thank MotoMoto2364