“Meal to die for”

Ruth's Chris Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Estero
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Marco Island, Florida
“Meal to die for”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I'm not a red meat eater and even in the steakhouse I'm the first one to ask about fish specials. Fish of the day was excellent and my friend really enjoyd his steak. They also have a fantastic bar with a great bartender (do not remember his name). He did remember my boyfriend and what he had to drink a year ago! Unbelievable! What a memory. Nice happy hour but we went for Ketel 1 martinis. My Cosmo was number 1. Service - 5 stars. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited March 2014

Estero, Florida
“Good for Happy Hour”
Reviewed March 26, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Menu, food quality and prices are standard Ruth's Chris. Service at this location is average. The Happy Hour is a good choice but you need to go early. Also, on some nights, there is entertainment.

Visited March 2014
Bonita Springs, Florida
“This place never disappoints!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We live in town and enjoy dinner at Ruth's Chris every month or so. The service is always amazing andn the rare occasion when the food isn't perfect they are quick to replace it and make it right! Thank you so much for another fantastic meal.

• Visited March 2014
Fort Myers, Florida
“Should Have Gone To The Greasy Spoon”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

So its my 60th birthday. My husband told me to pick the restaurant. I have heard so much good & bad about Ruth Chris. So I thought we would see for our selves what its like. WHAT a mistake. We both ordered the Ribeye, We split the baked potato, we heard they were large, I ordered the ceasar salad, I dont remember what salad my husband had, he said it was good. My ceasar salad was made with head lettuce, who ever heard of that. Everyone knows you make ceasar salad with romaine. The steaks come out, they looked like someone poured olive oil all over them, the baked potato looked & tasted like it was baked yesterday. The Bread was GREAT. No we did not complain, we did not want to make a scene, but we will never go back. We should have had dinner at home, my husband grills a great steak, he puts the baking potatoes on the grill, & I make a good ceasar salad, using romaine lettuce. We are not rich like some of the people looked & acted there, if we were we still would not eat there again

• Visited January 2014
Estero, Florida
“Quality and Consistency”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

After several visits to Ruth's Chris over the past two years and most recently during the last week in February, the restaurant continues to provide a high quality dining experience in a desert of mediocrity. Service is first rate and on our most recent visit, Brian exceeded the norm for SW Florida waitstaff. The menu provided an abundant of steak options, all perfectly prepared with delicious sides ideal for sharing. Peter is always available and willing to share his expertise on perfect wine pairings for your meal. It may be a wise alternative to use the economical corkage fee and bring your own favorite wine. Desserts provide a fitting ending to a great dining experience. If your time is limited and your appetite smaller, consider the happy hour from 4 to 6.

february