“Good food but packs people in like sardines.”
Review of Blue Water Bistro - CLOSED

Blue Water Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Blue Water Bistro casts a wide net to satisfy everyone's appetite, serving a wide variety of char-grilled fish paired with incredible sauces and sides. We offer perfectly grilled steaks, along with tons of fresh shellfish and unique, ever-changing creative bistro fare.
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

There is good news and bad news. Good news is that the food is good and reasonably priced. Bad news is that too many tables are crowded into the place , making it difficult to move about, especially for the help resulting in slow service, excessive noise and needless distraction. Also, the price for wine is especially excessive. Sorry, but I cannot return even though I will miss the good food.

Culinary_Concepts, Public Relations Manager at Blue Water Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2014

Dear tbennett444,

Sorry to hear you felt we were overly crowded. We want to accommodate everyone and season can get crazy. We hope you give us another chance.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Hyatt Regency Hotel made us a reservation here for New Year's Eve dinner and we were very happy with their choice! Service was outstanding. My husband loves Ahi Tuna and his dish here did not disappoint! I had the Mahi Mac and it too was outstanding. For dessert he loved the Key Lime - which he said was one of the best he's ever had. I had the locally made gelato and being an ice cream aficionado I was very pleased as well. The decor was lovely and the atmosphere very inviting. We would definitely return if traveling in the area.

Dear tbennett444,

Thank you for the compliment! We will be sure to tell the Chef and everyone involved how much you enjoyed everything! P.S. I feel that our Pastry Chef Samantha make the BEST gelato around!

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Blue Water Bistro was very good. My family was seated right away (we had a reservation) and the service was good. Food was good and prices weren't unreasonable. The presentation of the food was wonderful! Portions were huge, and I couldn't finish my pasta with shrimp. We took the peanut butter chocolate cake to go, and it was delicious.

Dear laysadc,

Wow! Thank you for the nice review and pictures! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Everything was just okay. Food was average. Service was average. No complaints, but I would not return.

Dear Brooklynn88,

Sorry to hear we didn't blow you away. Perhaps you could give us another try?

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Last night we had a most enjoyable early bird dinner at Blue Water. The menu choice was very good but if you were seated and had ordered by 5.45pm, a bottle of House Wine was included. Two entrees, and a bottle of wine for $30.00. Fantastic value. The Manager admitted December is a slack month so this offer may not be available in peak months like January and February, but go for while you can. We'll be back again soon.

Dear NiallGoold,

We are happy to hear you enjoyed our early dining special, but I must say December is no different then February. We offer great dining deals all year long. We hope to see you again soon.