“Very good Stop”

Blue Water Bistro
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Blue Water Bistro casts a wide net to satisfy everyone's appetite, serving a wide variety of char-grilled fish paired with incredible sauces and sides. We offer perfectly grilled steaks, along with tons of fresh shellfish and unique, ever-changing creative bistro fare.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Staff wonderful and courteous with great service. Prices a bit high but if you stick to specials and before 6 specials you are good.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant is truly an excellent dining experience.
The blackened salmon with bourbon brown sugar glaze and green tomato salsa and butternut squash with jalapeno pecan butter sauce is a palate pleasing delite.
The grilled chicken "danny " with chevre cheese, mushrooms, spinach, artichoke hearts, sundried tomatoes over fettucine is also an excellent choice !
The service is excellent as well.
You will not be disappointed !

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Been to Blue Water Bistro 2 times recently and it is still
one of our favorites in the area. I only order seafood and
my wife only orders land food. Neither one of us has been
disappointed. I had the blackened Grouper last week and
The portion was good sized and the flavor was equally good.

We enjoy the early dinning special at 5:30 when you get a
free bottle of wine with dinner. The 2 for $29 menu with this
special is a bit limited but what you get is good. I have ordered
from that menu and the regular menu.

The staff and service is always top notch also. So if you are
in the Coconut Mall area you won't go wrong stopping in for
dinner. The outdoor seating is great when the weather is nice.

1  Thank Reef_Diver1
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have been here a few times and just cant find an item that really excites me like the sister restaurant chops. The prices are less than chops and the dinners include bread and a salad, but the recipes just dont taste that good to me and even with the 2 for 29$ menu it just so so there. I guess you get what you pay for. Service was very slow and my husband meal was served incorrectly

Reviewed July 3, 2013

This has to be one of our favourite fish restaurants in Estero, Florida. Located at the Coconut Point Mall, the ambiance is cool and contemporary, with a great bar to hang out and wait for your table. Its best to make a reservation, because the place can get busy. The catch of the day is usually great, and the Macadamia crusted Sea Bass (one of their specials) can't be beat. Its always on our menu when we go. If ordering appetizers, the crab cakes are phenomenal, with large chunks of blue crab and presented with a tasty sauce. Its a very busy place, but has a nice outdoor eating area, if you are so inclined. The service has always been great, and the only problem ever encountered was a time where customers who came in after us, were seated before us prompting a long wait. I talked with the manager who quickly rectified the situation, and had us seated immediately, as we are regular customers who continually recommend this restaurant to others. You won't be disappointed if you love fish. Its a great spot.