“Loved Turtle Bay Condos!”
Review of Turtle Bay Condos

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Englewood
Turtle Bay Condos
Reviewed October 23, 2008

What a great place to stay! A beautiful apartment, spotlessly clean and with everything you’d need to self-cater (if you wanted to, which we didn’t!). The washer and dryer was a great bonus too. There’s a small but nice pool, which we used every day. We enjoyed watching an osprey eating a fish by the dock on 2 afternoons - it was amazing to see an osprey so close up.
The beach just over the road was quiet, and we spent many hours there swimming, shelling and hunting for sharks’ teeth. You didn’t really have to look too hard for the sharks’ teeth though - we found lots!
The booking process was made so easy by Susan who, although based in California, was able to answer any emailed questions almost before I’d asked them! Our damage deposit was very quickly refunded after we left.
We enjoyed our stay in Englewood very much, and especially the beautiful sunsets. A perfect place to relax and “recover” after a hectic week in Orlando. We will definitely stay at Turtle Bay Condos again if we return to this part of the Florida coast.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family

Reviewed October 15, 2008

What a fabulous place to stay at when you want to "get away from it all"! My husband, son and I stayed here in September and had such a nice time that I booked it in October for a fishing trip for my husband and his French buddies. They had a wonderful time and caught a load of fish. The tropical pool area offered a refreshing place to cool off after a day of fishing. The condo is comfortable and meets all of your needs. Good restaurants are within walking distance.

Susan is great to work with and truly cares that you have a fantastic stay! We will definitely return.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2008

First of all, Susan was a pleasure doing business with! The place was very cute and cozy! If you are looking for a relaxing stay this is definitely where you want to be. My husband and I enjoy fishing, they have a nice dock where you can keep you boat or even the dock was a great place to enjoy in the late afternoons. The units are very well equipped with whatever you might need. The pool area is very nice with a great view of the bay, not to mention kid friendly. We had a wonderful stay, my family and I are already talking about making another trip.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2008

I am writing this review prior to my stay at the Turtle Bay Resort. I am very satisfied with the prompt service that I have received from Susan. I found this vacation rental on CraigsList and was concerned about its validity. I emailed Susan 6 times, with numerous questions each time. She was more than patient and willing to ease my concerns each time. Moments after making my reservation I received a contract, parking permit, PayPal confirmation, and an informative packet that answered any question you could have about what to bring or what to expect. It's rare to find someone who provides such thorough and kind service!

Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed July 31, 2008

Our first compliment about Turtle Bay condos goes out to Susan, who is totally responsive to both emails and calls. She will get back to you almost immediately on issues. She does what she says she is going to do, and it is nice to do business with someone like that.

We stayed in unit A-1, which is their designated pet unit. It was, as mentioned on this site, very clean and did not smell of pets at ALL. (although, I'm sure our dog could smell the prior canine visitors!). A-1 is in the building closed to the road. It was about a 2 minute walk to the beach. That was not a big deal to us, as we would set up and leave our umbrella and things there if we went back to our unit. We fished off of the beach primarily, but did use the dock for fishing one night. The pool is very clean, but not huge by any means. But, when you are at Manasota Key, you should be swimming in the gulf, not the pool! :) Overall, we had a very positive experience at Turtle Bay Condos. It is nice that it can be rented for a shorter time period than one week, and we really appreciated the high speed internet access and the fact that we could clean up a bit to help the cleaning crew along and not have to pay a cleaning fee, which in our experience can run anywhere from $70 on up.

The units are older, but again, very clean, which to us was very important. The bed in the master bedroom in Unit A-1 was VERY comfortable.

We would stay there again, especially if we needed a place for less than a week that would allow us to bring our furry family member. Thank you, Susan!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2008

My family had two units and we felt like we had to place to ourselves. The pool was never crowded. There was plenty of room in each unit. The units were fully equipped. Everyone loved fishing off the dock. I would stay here again and would recommend this condo to anyone. The only problem we came up with was that there is only one TV in each unit and that can be a problem with kids.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank jnana24g
Reviewed July 9, 2008

The condo was very clean and had every convenience of home. The best part was how close it is to everything on the key. The beach is right across the street and we could walk to the Lock and Key for a cocktail! Turtle Bay Condos are within twenty minutes drive time to other keys as well as shopping and restraunts in Venice! Very convenient and very comfortable place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank style115
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Sun Life Beach Hotel
#1 of 10 in Englewood
Sun Coast Inn
Sun Coast Inn
#4 of 10 in Englewood

Been to Turtle Bay Condos? Share your experiences!