“Very busy, long waits and food just okay”

Mama's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 111 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Went to try the pizza, but it was just okay. It was very noisy and crowded, and I felt rushed and the tables were too close ogether

There are newer reviews for Mama's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The title says it all. We love this bustling family restaurant. The food is always great. Entres come with fresh garlic bread, soup or salad and a huge serving . My favorite is Veal Pizzeoli ...$12.99.Don't come for the ambiance though ...this is a noisy Italian eatery ..take out is always an option too....the pizzas are great too.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

This little restaurant features real Italian food and plenty of it. My husband and I shared lasagna and each had a dinner salad. We were very satisfied. Most people leave with "take-home" boxes. Service was great with friendly wait staff.

1  Thank hoosierhiker
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I went to this nice place to eat. The place is always crowded but
so what, the food is delicious!! I had veal cutlet dinner. What a dish!! Been there
to eat at Mama's 2 other times. We're deaf and so we didn't hear the noise we
just enjoy the dinner!!!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Very popular and if you have arrived without booking there can be a queue at the door. Just place your name on the appropriate sheet and you will be called when a table is free. Good portion size and tasty, reasonably priced food. Unpretentious surroundings and friendly, attentive staff.
Worth a second visit.