“Just Okay Menu too large to do everything well”
Review of Landy's Restaurant

Landy's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 121 Restaurants in Englewood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped for a late lunch, not too many people, the waitstaff was pleasant and knowledgeable. The menu was so large it was hard to decide, they had Italian, Greek, some Cajun, Seafood, American etc, trying to be all things for all people. I finally asked the waitress and she said the owners were Greek so I decided on Greek. i ordered a combination plate of Moussaka and Spinach Pie neither were something I would order again. The Moussaka was burnt and the Spinach Pie had a lot of Spinach but not a lot of flavor. The Salad Bar was very basic, Lettuce, Pasta Salad, Potato Salad, Corn Salad, Beets and Chickpeas. The soup was excellent they called it a Chowder but it was more of a Vegetable Soup. This place always has a lot of cars out front but for me I will try some where else

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Jane Z

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I took someone out for a business lunch and they recommended Landy’s. It was clear he was a regular because the staff treated him like family. We had a nice lunch but the service really stood out.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have gone here a few times and every time we have been very pleased with our meals. The salad bar is Always very fresh. Our server did a great job. I had a dish that we do not make at home - pork chops which were great. My spouse had a basa (fish) meal which was blackened and prepared very well.
It’s great that it’s close by.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice quiet place for dinner. Service was excellent and the food was delicious. Some dishes are a little pricey but others are priced okay.

Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Excellent food! Excellent atmosphere! Margaritas were delicious- will definitely go again! Menu has such a variety