“Simply Amazing.”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Englewood
Long Island, New York
“Simply Amazing.”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

My wife and I recently returned from a stay at The Pearl Beach Inn and what can I say? The place is amazing. Not only are the rooms large, extremely clean and well appointed, but you are literally just a few steps away from a beautiful stretch of beach. Perfect for shell collecting, hunting for shark’s teeth (of which there are plenty!) or just watching the sunset.
There’s not a whole lot to do in Manasota Key, which is exactly why we chose to go there.
It’s peaceful. It’s quiet. It’s relaxing. There’s no heavy tourist traffic or screaming kids. If you’re looking for somewhere to go and just relax and unwind, Manasota Key is the place to go and the Pearl Beach Inn is the place to stay.
And, let’s not forget Robert, the manager.
Read the reviews of the Pearl Beach here on Tripadvisor and 9 out of 10 of them mention him. He’s like a celebrity.
Anyway, those reviews are dead on. Robert is incredible. Possibly the friendliest guy in Florida. Helpful and inviting.
He knows the area well and will go out of his way to point you in the right direction should you need any advice.
He even brought a complimentary bottle of wine up to my wife and I! For no reason other then he thought we would like it...and we did!
How’s that for customer service!

I can’t say enough about the place.
If you’re heading to Englewood or Manasota Key, do yourself a favor and stay at the Pearl Beach Inn.
You won’t be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
PearlBeachInn, Manager at Pearl Beach Inn, responded to this review, January 6, 2011
I can't thank you enough for the fantastic review. I'm glad you had such a great stay. I'm looking forward to your next visit. Robert McKenna.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (159)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 24, 2010

What a great place! The service was excellent. Our room was perfect, how nice is was to listen to the waves to put you to sleep. You can't get a location any closer to the beach. Robert is a great manager extremely accomodative and professional and is a great asset to The Pearl and it's owners. This place has exactly what we were looking for ....the beach and lots of relaxation. I can't say a bad thing about this palce, loved it!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
PearlBeachInn, Manager at Pearl Beach Inn, responded to this review, November 25, 2010
Great review. I'm glad tou had a great time here. Looking forward to your next visit. Robert McKenna
Leesburg, Florida
Reviewed November 12, 2010

I'm reticent to say how great the Pearl is for fear it will become too popular, however....this is the friendliest, most laid back place we've ever stayed at, and it's located on (and I mean right on, like the deck is over) a practically deserted beach. Robert was the most compliant and helpful manager you could ask for and bent over backwards to accommodate us when we extended our stay twice (it was that good). The Pearl is an "undiscovered paradise," but what'll be bringing us back just three weeks later is the cordial atmosphere; it's like a home away from home without the hassles. Thanks again Robert!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
It's always nice to have you back. I think it's great how once you get here you just don't want to leave. Thank you. Robert McKenna.
Hernando, Florida
Reviewed October 18, 2010

I would recommend the Pearl Inn for anyone to go relax & forget about the real world., If you love treasure hunting shells, sharks teeth this is the place to go we found a 2" megladon tooth perfect condition. great to relax on beach privacy for miles, i can't say enough We love the Pearl.
Robert is great with whatever you may need, helpful, curtious, they have a Key West style.
rooms are big, clean & right on the Beach

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
I'm glad you found a nice sharks tooth. The treasures of the beach are endless. I'll see you again soon. Robert McKenna.
Seffner, Florida
Reviewed October 6, 2010

everything about the pearle is awesome and robert, the manager is"the best,his enthusiasm is contagious".job well done! Dan Russell

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Thanks for the great compliment. Come on back, I'm ready to do some fishin'. Robert McKenna
Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed September 17, 2010

Our stay was a very pleasant one. the beach and the gulf water was beautiful. a very peaceful and quiet get away. the only complaint i have is that the room could have been cleaner. the room did not portray the photos on the website. would i go back? yes.

Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
PearlBeachInn, Manager at Pearl Beach Inn, responded to this review, September 22, 2010
I'm glad you had a nice stay. Thank you for the review. I will strive to focus on the rooms being clean. As for the photos on the internet, you may have been in one of the rooms where the photos were not taken. Robert McKenna
OHIO
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I want to thank the owner of Pearl Beach Inn for hiring Robert. He made me feel like at was staying at the Ritz which was not quite true. Robert went out of his way to make myself and my Mother feel like we were the most important quests. But after watching him with other guests I figured out that he was that way with everyone making them feel just as special as we did.I would give this manager Robert a 5 star rating. This was my first visit there and I promise it wont be my last. I have already requested time off work to go back in Oct.
Do yourself a favor a try this place out it is in the middle of Manasota Beach with its pearl white sand and very nice rooms.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
I greatly appreciate the great review. I work very hard to make sure all our guests are happy. I'll see you soon. Thank You, Robert McKenna
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Inn at the Beach
#4 of 10 in Englewood
Weston's WannaB Inn
Weston's WannaB Inn
#2 of 13 in Englewood

Been to Pearl Beach Inn? Share your experiences!