“Nice restaurant for good food and entertainment”

Farlow's On The Water
Ranked #3 of 114 Restaurants in Englewood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: After you experience a meal at Farlow's On The Water, you'll find this restaurant will quickly become a favorite place for you, your family and friends.All our food is made fresh daily. We use the freshest fish and seafood, meats and produce we can find. Come and enjoy items from a menu that features a variety of delicious appetizers, entrees, desserts, tropical drinks, and gluten-free options. Choose from some of our signature dishes, such as Seafood Pie, our fresh catch fish selections, and beautiful salads, like our Cranberry Chicken Salad or our Crab Salad.The herbs used in our delicious dishes are grown in our garden here at the restaurant. You are welcome to tour the garden and allow your taste buds to be teased by the scent of parsley, basil and rosemary.Farlow's offers live music Wednesday through Sunday nights. Join us for a great meal filled with delicious food, refreshing drinks from our full bar, a beautiful view from our inside or open air dining rooms and fun entertainment.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is a great restaurant. Lots of tropical food selections on the menu and usually good live entertainment (music). Sometimes a little crowded so go early. Great place to relax with friends

1  Thank rumpunchrobee
Write a ReviewReviews (1,765)

Reviewed September 16, 2012

i live in englewood have been to farlows many times. not always the best food or service but last night was the worst food i ever had . orded escargot was baked in oil and no garlic what were they thinking? st. croix seafood pie! sauce was bitter, seafood way over cooked, when i found the lobster in it at first i thought it was a piece of chicken, i could tell this sauce and seafood has been reheated over and over many times. i will never go back again ,to bad, nice atmosphere, owners should try tasting what there kitchen is cooking!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We were there last month, and dined outside in front of the steel drums. The food was very good, but pricey. Loved the music and atmosphere.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This restaurant has fabulous food, great service, and a great outdoor seating area. The crabby, crabby was fantastic!

1  Thank DWTripreviews
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We arrived in a terrible thunderstorm which I appreciate is normal but this was a biggie!!! We were a party of 9 and I drew the short straw and made the run from the car. I was drenched and to be honest I didn't get a lot of sympathy when I reached the dry bit. I suggested we eat indoors (what else?) and to be fair the staff accommodated this change of plan and made the necessary table adjustments. It seemed from then on to take an eternity to get served with the gap between ordering and receiving and receiving again much too long. The kids with us didn't have a starter and it was probably an hour before they got anything. By the time we finished our entrees, everyone else had left which may have something to do with the weather as well as the wait. To be fair, the food wasn't bad and altbough my escargot we're awful, my steak and those of my family were pretty good. I certainly wouldn't go again unless I could be sure of a bright sunny night to give me something to look at if the service was as poor again.