“Fabulous food”

Farlow's On The Water
Ranked #5 of 114 Restaurants in Englewood
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: After you experience a meal at Farlow's On The Water, you'll find this restaurant will quickly become a favorite place for you, your family and friends.All our food is made fresh daily. We use the freshest fish and seafood, meats and produce we can find. Come and enjoy items from a menu that features a variety of delicious appetizers, entrees, desserts, tropical drinks, and gluten-free options. Choose from some of our signature dishes, such as Seafood Pie, our fresh catch fish selections, and beautiful salads, like our Cranberry Chicken Salad or our Crab Salad.The herbs used in our delicious dishes are grown in our garden here at the restaurant. You are welcome to tour the garden and allow your taste buds to be teased by the scent of parsley, basil and rosemary.Farlow's offers live music Wednesday through Sunday nights. Join us for a great meal filled with delicious food, refreshing drinks from our full bar, a beautiful view from our inside or open air dining rooms and fun entertainment.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This restaurant has fabulous food, great service, and a great outdoor seating area. The crabby, crabby was fantastic!

1  Thank DWTripreviews
Write a ReviewReviews (1,683)

Reviewed August 21, 2012

We arrived in a terrible thunderstorm which I appreciate is normal but this was a biggie!!! We were a party of 9 and I drew the short straw and made the run from the car. I was drenched and to be honest I didn't get a lot of sympathy when I reached the dry bit. I suggested we eat indoors (what else?) and to be fair the staff accommodated this change of plan and made the necessary table adjustments. It seemed from then on to take an eternity to get served with the gap between ordering and receiving and receiving again much too long. The kids with us didn't have a starter and it was probably an hour before they got anything. By the time we finished our entrees, everyone else had left which may have something to do with the weather as well as the wait. To be fair, the food wasn't bad and altbough my escargot we're awful, my steak and those of my family were pretty good. I certainly wouldn't go again unless I could be sure of a bright sunny night to give me something to look at if the service was as poor again.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Just had one of the best meals ever in the area. Juicy steaks and great seafood. Good prices for the quality. Will definitely be going back.

1  Thank AirplanedriverNorway
Reviewed August 17, 2012

very nice atmosphere. good fresh fish and prices are very reasonable the wait staff is very professional too

1  Thank pete0628
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I had gone here with friends and thought the food was delicious. They have some interesting choices. It is located in a garden setting near the water. I thought it would be the ideal place to take my husband for his birthday. It was Friday night, and they were busy. However, I felt we were rushed through our meal as the busboy quickly grabbed our plates and wished us a good evening. The waitress took a long time to come back and then handed us our bill. I wanted to have dessert, and they had said they had candles to put in it. I was disappointed that the relaxing meal I had wanted was ruined. I would advise trying a different evening or lunch.