“We've been staying here annually for a few years”
Review of Beach Croft Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Englewood
Beach Croft Motel
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Englewood
Galena, Ohio, United States
“We've been staying here annually for a few years”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

And while its a 'no thrills' type place, very nice. Its clean, cozy and we love the fact that the owners keep it very private. Its only steps to the beach so you don't have to find a parking spot. Only a few more steps and you're at restaurants. We'll keep staying here every year. My in-laws have stayed here for a month each year for several years now and they feel the same way.
The rooms are kept fresh and clean and no bed bugs!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MSL9965

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
New York
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Just recently my husband needed a place to stay and rest while he gather my dad for their journey North. This "Old School" Florida motel was just the right fit. Charming tropical gardens enveloped the walkway and beach access. Beautiful sunset and sunrise. GREAT LOCATION. A true Gem.
If you are not the type that needs ALL Amenities. It's wonderful to read a book or just take a quiet nap and enjoy Florida for what it once was, a quiet relaxing getaway.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Worst service i have ever received in Florida. I made a reservation a month in advance and when I flew in, I came to the office, the owner was very drunk. I showed my confirmation number and payments and he said my room was already occupied and he asked me to leave. I asked for my money back, he did not give me a single penny back. I called the police and an officer came and started to talk to him and the owner said I did not pay him anything even though I did pay and had proof. He called me Nasty words such as white trash and he discriminated against me because I am not American and never gave me my money back. I will sue him for this because this has been the worst experience ever. Worst motel!. Never come here!

• Stayed March 2012
14 Thank Irina234

Travelers are raving about these Englewood hotels

dieppe
Reviewed January 4, 2012

great price, a few steps to the beach, nice room with stove and full fridge. very nice landscaping. beach chairs available to use, nice seating area outside of the room.

Room Tip: all rooms are a few steps away from the beach!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 935amy2012
Elysburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed December 13, 2011

I have to tell you that I read the reviews after we already booked this motel, and I was a little afraid. But I am here to tell you the truth. This place is so close to Eden!!!! If you want 5 star go some place else, if you want to feel like you are at home this IS your place. The owners are so welcoming and friendly. This place was built on love (you feel it everywhere). It is quiet and peaceful , no raging parties here there is just a warmth that surrounds you. They are not paranoid they just dont want people in there who would destroy everything they built. I know my Mother and her friends will make this a second home. If people would treat this like they were staying in someone elses home everything is fine, because that is what you are doing!!!! (staying in their home)

Room Tip: they are all great rooms
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Sandy K
Palm Harbor, Florida
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I have never met such a paranoid in my life.This person should not only be out of buisness but in a loony tune ward as well. If you value your life do not stay here. Flies a POW MIA flag if he really cared then he would want people to know why. Could be such a nice welcoming stay .......... IF THE ADAMS FAMILY DID NOT LIVE THERE!!!!!!!!!.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
6 Thank zipjump2
Forsyth, Georgia
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Be prepared to get a great rate, however YOU must complete the paperwork and pay cash. The unit we were assigned had an air conditioner issue and Brett promptly moved us to another available unit of our choice. In addition, we were able to relocate back to the king unit we requested. Just steps to the beach---LOCATION is great! Quiet and relaxing. Internet cafe a plus!
Would recommend highly to anyone. However, despite the lush jungle setting... please be aware "This is not 'Nam, there are RULES! " NO VISITORS--STRICTLY ENFORCED!
Abide by the rules and your stay will be incident free.

Donnie and Phyllis
Manchester, MD

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
2 Thank DonPhyllis
Also consider these accommodations in or near Englewood
Sun Life Beach Hotel
#1 of 10 in Englewood
Sun Coast Inn
Sun Coast Inn
#4 of 10 in Englewood

Been to Beach Croft Motel? Share your experiences!