“Best for Foodies. ”

Placida Grill
Ranked #9 of 111 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Seafood, Contemporary, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Placida Grill is closed for the month of July for improvements and vacation. We will re-open on Tuesday August 1st 2017 See you then Thanks for your support!
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

My dinner was superb. The restaurant is quiet, and hidden in a small strip mall but don't be fooled. The star here is the food. I ordered the striped bass special with a Mediterranean accompaniment, roasted tomato mashed potatoes and perfectly prepared squash side. It was an excellent blend of flavors and the portion was just right. Another guest had the scallops that I tasted and they were exquisite. Enough said. This was the best restaurant I have visited in far too long. Well prepared and excellent flavors. Thank you.

1  Thank ujslg11

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Wife said her chicken salad was good nothing special But I liked my scallops very much nice staff very attentive and reasonably priced a little fancy for my personal taste but I would recommend it.

2  Thank Shawn M
Reviewed April 11, 2014

After reading reviews we were looking forward to dinner at thus restaurant. Sorry to say it was average at best. Hubby had the lamb shank and it was nothing to write home aboutt and wasn't impressive, I had the shrimp and scallop pasta and it was flavorless. The service was great as was the atmosphere, but I was expecting so much more based on reviews. Perhaps it was just a bad night.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

meets the top three with flying colors top three being taste service price on my top ten list in this area will return

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We were visiting friends in the Placida area and chose this restaurant as they had not been there but did hear good things about it. Nice atmosphere, cozy with a small bar. Tables ha linen tablecloths. Two of us had the Lamb Shanks and they were wonderful! The other two had the scallops over risotto---also very good. The chef came out and we chatted with her. We would go back if in the area again.

1  Thank hotbiker