“Great place!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 10, 2014

While vacationing with family in Englewood my in-laws suggested Norma Jean's. They had been before and liked it. I was so glad we went. It's a comfy, friendly sports bar/restaurant. The service was top notch and we were made to feel like family right from the start. They have homemade potato chips that are fantastic. The burgers are terrific and they had a steak taco special that you would need to share since it was so big and came with chips and salsa. We met the manager and he was so friendly. I look forward to visiting again.

There are newer reviews for Norma Jean's Sports Grill Englewood

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Nachos were a little dry. Good sandwiches and prompt service. Local owner on premises. Friendly service in a sports bar atmosphere.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have visited this restaurant many times through a succession of different owners. The new owners are doing it right! The wings are great and priced right. They even have a "wing" night and the prices are low for this item.

My son loves the different types of burgers. Recently I ventured away from the wings and ordered an oyster PO' boy. Probably the second best I have ever had. It was on a soft toasted bun with a good quantity of oysters. I will order that again.

It is nice to have a good place to eat with reasonable prices in the neighborhood.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

We've been to Norma Jeans before, quite a few times. It was pretty good. Decided on take out yesterday. My husband said the tenderloin sandwich was good. I had a burger and fries and was disappointed. The fries were really soggy and the burger just wasn't up to par. Lady who answered phone said "8 minutes" - wondered if it had already been cooked

Reviewed March 13, 2014

I had the oyster Po Boy, my wife had the shrimp Po Boy & our friend had the Patty melt. All three were large, delicious and very reasonably priced sandwiches. The next time we're down in Englewood, we'll drop in. Each wood paneled booth had its own TV with remote.