“Good grouper sandwich”

Lock 'N Key Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #7 of 112 Restaurants in Englewood
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Atamanchuk family and the entire staff welcome you to the Lock-N-Key where every entree is a “Specialty of the House.” Our menu items are made fresh from the finest available sources and prepared with loving care by our talented chefs. Please inform your server of any special request and we will do our best to accommodate you. Great food at great prices. Great entertainment several nights a week. Catch your favorite team on one of our many TVs with your friends or rival comrades. Soak up our gorgeous sunsets or come for lunch and glory in the warmth of Florida. No matter what the reason… we’ve got a table ready just for you. If you close your eyes you’ll hear the sounds of small waves tumbling on the gulf sand, the clatter of silverware as patrons dine, and some pleasant chatter amongst friends during a break in the evening’s musical entertainment. Your taste buds are stimulated by the smells of cooking garlic and steak searing on a grill, mixing with fresh odors coming from the salt-water beach across the street, and your body is caressed by a warm Florida breeze.
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We visited here for their grouper sandwich which was large and meaty. They give you a good quanity of fish. You could split. They have happy hour where you pull a ticket to see how much you pay for a drink. You must get your drinks from the bar in order to take advantage of the happy hour promotion. They have large indoor seating and some outdoor. They are located across from the beach.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Exterior appeared run-down. Lots of cars out front so maybe it was better inside. It is close to the beach but maybe that was the drawing card. It wasn't the type of place I would prefer to eat.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

The service is very fast; the food was cooked properly and it was tasty. It is "bar food"; you won't see any healthy options on the menu- but we will indulge now and then!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My neighbors and friends treated me to lunch here today for my birthday and I must admit the food this time was really, really good. Waitress extremely surly, I don't know what her problem was, but since my friends were celebrating me, I really only cared about their company and the food. And thank God that was good. Sometimes you must try a place again, I guess, especially if everyone raves about it. I just had not been impressed until now.

3  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The stuffed shrimp and grouper were excellent. We were seated right away and our waitress was attentive. You could tell the locals love this place.