“Another visit changed my first review.”

Lock 'N Key Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #7 of 108 Restaurants in Englewood
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Atamanchuk family and the entire staff welcome you to the Lock-N-Key where every entree is a “Specialty of the House.” Our menu items are made fresh from the finest available sources and prepared with loving care by our talented chefs. Please inform your server of any special request and we will do our best to accommodate you. Great food at great prices. Great entertainment several nights a week. Catch your favorite team on one of our many TVs with your friends or rival comrades. Soak up our gorgeous sunsets or come for lunch and glory in the warmth of Florida. No matter what the reason… we’ve got a table ready just for you. If you close your eyes you’ll hear the sounds of small waves tumbling on the gulf sand, the clatter of silverware as patrons dine, and some pleasant chatter amongst friends during a break in the evening’s musical entertainment. Your taste buds are stimulated by the smells of cooking garlic and steak searing on a grill, mixing with fresh odors coming from the salt-water beach across the street, and your body is caressed by a warm Florida breeze.
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Another visit changed my first review.”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

On June 23rd I made another visit for dinner with my local friends. I ordered the Mango Tango Mai-Mai (one of the dinner specials for that night) and it was excellent. It was a little pricey but I think it was worth it.
My friends, who are locals, come here quite often and they always enjoy it. No band playing tonight so it was relaxing.
I guess this is the off season because there was only a few tables in the dinning room occupied. The last time I was here it was packed.
The server was very attentive.
My first review noted this as average.

• Visited June 2014

Halifax, Canada
“Dessert with the girls!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

A few girlfriends and I were looking for late-night drinks and dessert after a day in the sun and the Lock and Key delivered. The atmosphere is casual and upbeat, there was live music outside, and we definitely appreciated the air conditioning! Desserts were huge, drinks were fun and we made way too much noise (but no one cared!)

• Visited March 2014
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We tried the Lock N Key for some seafood, and were very pleased with the meals. Grouper sandwich was delicious, and so were the lobster rolls. Tried the conch fritters, but didn't care for them so much. The prices seemed a little high but the food was excellently prepared. Nice atmosphere and friendly helpful service!

• Visited June 2014
Englewood, Florida
“To better days”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Am a year round resident here and have been to Lock n Key too many times to recall. The food is far inferior to what it was, prices have increased significantly, and frequently the outside dining area is taken over by musical acts that play much too loudly for anyone that is there to enjoy a meal and the company of their companions. I won't be going back anytime soon and do not recommend this place to anyone unless they choose to be ripped of and suffer loss of hearing.

Visited March 2014
4 Thank jon c
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Fresh, creative and delicious.”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Our fishing guide Cameron Schurlknight recommended this eatery and both lunch and dinner were incredible. The chef will prepare the fish caught that day. All salads come with homemade pumpkin bread which is also available to take home. Chris the manager was attentive, personable and genuinely solicited each diner's dining feedback. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014