“H20 Limo - Fun & Customizable”
Review of H2O Limo Florida

H2O Limo Florida
Ranked #15 of 31 Tours in Englewood
More attraction details
Owner description: Private Party Cruises | Family Cruises | BYOB Cruises in Southwest Florida | Gulf Intracoastal Waterway Cruises | Sunset Cruises - $100.00 first hour, $80.00 per additional hour | Four Hour Cruises to Don Pedro Island and Stump Pass Beach $340 | Island Hopping Cruise to Cabbage Key & Cayo Costa from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm- $450.00 | Eight Hour Cruise to Venice Beach or Siesta Key 9:00 - 5:00 - $600.00 *** We offer free limousine transfers on all full day cruises*** Boat now sets sail from Manasota Key in Englewood at Chadwicks Cove Marina
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Myself and 5 other girls booked the H20 Limo boat for our friends bachelorette party. I called and told Stuart that we were not from around the area, not sure how close it was to where we were staying or even what we were looking for. He suggested a sunset cruise where he could bring us near some bars with live music and perhaps see some dolphins. I wasn't sure what to expect - but they definitely delivered!

We were driven by Captain Brian who loaded up the cooler with our drinks. They provided cups and ice which was great. There is a satellite radio on the boat so we were able to pick what to listen to. He took us around the harbor and were lucky enough to catch a group of dolphins playing. Captain Brian knew a lot about the animals in the area and showed us many we would not have seen otherwise. The boat lit up as the sun set and it was an all around good time.

Bonus at the end is we had some cocktails with Angie, Stuart and Captain Brian. Captain Brian walked us over to the bar afterwards. Great time! Loved hanging with everyone!

We did the 3 hour tour and thought it was the perfect amount of time.

2  Thank MeganMcMahon27
Wesley k, Owner at H2O Limo Florida, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

It was definitely our pleasure meeting your group and we are so glad you all enjoyed the cruise on the H2O Limo. We are happy to be able to offer a customizable cruise option in and around Englewood since many people would rather be on their own time schedule on vacation. It's definitely always great to have Captain Brian onboard since he is a Florida native and is very knowledgeable about nature. We hope you ladies will come back to the area and perhaps do a yacht charter. There is so much to see and do around Englewood! Till next time!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I visited Englewood Florida this past Memorial Day weekend with my best friend, mainly because her parents own a home there and we were having a bachelorette party for our friend. The party planner in our group had found H2O Limo in Florida online and we all liked what they had to offer. We booked their Double Limo Combo Package and this tour was above and beyond anything I ever expected! The elegant super stretch limo arrived right on time and while the rest of us knew that the limousine was only part of the surprise, our friend definitely had no clue. Captain Wesley arrived, wearing a suit and took us to dinner at the White Elephant on the beach side of Englewood. After we were inside the restaurant about 45 minutes, along comes a huge pontoon boat lit up with blue lights to the docks behind the restaurant. Of course, we all knew we were going on the sunset cruise but didn't let on to our friend that this was part of the surprise. As the boat docked, Captain Wesley was driving but you could barely recognize him because he had changed out of the suit and was wearing a cap and sunglasses. We were all trying very hard to keep acting normal but we were laughing so our friend was getting suspicious. We then said, lets walk down there and take some pictures of the boat and when we did, it was then our friend recognized Captain Wesley. We were all giddy like a bunch of little kids as we got on the boat for the tour. We then rode through gorgeous mangrove channels and out into the Gulf of Mexico for three hours! In addition to seeing an amazing sunset, we also had the great pleasure of seeing dozens of dolphins popping out of the water in every direction after the sunset. Afterwards, we returned back to the marina in Chadwick Cove which was right beside the White Elephant. There, we sat on top of the pontoon boat in beanbag chairs and watched the band playing for a few more hours and then rode back home in the limousine. This was definitely one of the coolest experiences and was also very reasonably priced for all that we got to see and do. It was so fun that now I am planning a vacation to Englewood this winter with my family. We all really loved the tour and also "Old Florida!" Truly a hidden paradise!

2  Thank PHansen818
Wesley k, Owner at H2O Limo Florida, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We actually enjoy planning surprise parties and seeing people's expressions more than anything! We are also glad to be able to give people an up close and personal experience with nature and are hoping you got some good dolphin pictures. They were definitely playful that afternoon. When you return to Manasota Key, we will be happy to take good care of your family with our tours, which are all customizable. It is our great pleasure to be able to show people the islands and beaches of Southwest Florida. We really appreciate your business and kind words and hope you will return again very soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Just returned from a wonderful evening sunset cruise with Captain Stuart. Everything was just perfect. We were chauffeured in the comfortable H2O boat for three hours on the inlets and sea surrounding Englewood. We saw dozens of dolphins feeding and the sunset was fantastic. We even paid a little extra to be collected and returned home by limo. Thank you Stuart for a memorable evening. I will post some photos here when I return home.

2  Thank BoilermakersHump
Wesley k, Owner at H2O Limo Florida, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! Life is good when the dolphins decide to show up in such large numbers as they did that day. I would love it if all our Sunset & Dolphin tour customers could be that lucky. That night, they were in a feeding frenzy just after the sunset and the tide starting moving back in which is why we all got to see them jumping and feeding on Blue fish! We look forward to doing more tours with you all on future visits to Southwaest Florida. It was also very exciting for me to meet an Admiral from the UK! Your group was a fun and truly fascinating bunch and we hope to have the pleasure of your company again. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

My wife and I drove down to visit family and friends in Punta Gorda and we ended up in Fisherman's Village, having drinks at Harpoon Harry's outdoor bar. It was a beautiful warm & sunny day for January and our group decided we wanted to go boating. I asked around, and talked to the tour operators in the village and their cruise times were not customizable at all. I wanted to go to Cayo Costa and Cabbage Key but they told me I'd have to come back another day, that it was now after 10:30 am. When I got back to the bar, my wife and family had heard about the H2O Limo from some locals in Punta Gorda, so we looked up their number. We called and found out they had moved over to Manasota Key. Since that was on our way back home, and they offered a much less structured touring schedule, we booked the boat that afternoon from 11:00 until whenever. We were stoked! I also liked that it was closer to the islands and that I wouldn't have spend time and money riding 20 miles through Charlotte Harbor. That might not sound like a long distance, but it takes an hour and 15 to get out to the beaches from Punta Gorda, and being from Clearwater, I knew there would be nothing to see in the harbor. We rode about 40 minutes and were soon crossing the bridges into Manasota Key. We all loved it, having never visited this island. It was like old Florida! Soon, we pulled into Chadwick's Cove Resort & Marina and boarded the H2O Limo. It was a fantastic boat and Captain Stuart was soon entertaining our bunch with stories while his wife Angie was making drinks for us. We rode through the mangrove channels and got to see abundant wildlife on our journey to Cayo Costa. We saw Don Pedro Island, Boca Grande, and Palm Island along the way. The ride was very scenic with dolphins jumping, huge pelicans, white Ibis and Egret birds and crystal turquoise water everywhere. Soon, we were approaching Cayo Costa and everyone got out to explore the trails and look for shells. The thing I liked most about the cruise was that no one was put on a time schedule, no one was in a hurry, no one was looking at their watches. In my opinion, this is how a private tour ought to be. You could tell the Captain and his wife truly enjoyed what they did, it was not a "chore" to them at all. We got to watch a fantastic sunset and then cruised under the moon and stars back to Chadwick's Cove. Since we had all had indulged this day, Angie suggested we get a room there at Chadwick Cove and even got us a special rate!!! I will review Chadwick Cove Resort next! We all had a great time on the H2O Limo and can't wait to go back to Englewood & Manasota Key. Truly, a slice of paradise!

4  Thank Shawn71313

Thank you for choosing the H2O Limo for your family day tour! It's true that other tours are not customizable as many competitors prefer being on a set schedule. We definitely don't want people to feel like they are still in the "9 to 5" world on our tours nor do we want them to feel rushed in any way while enjoying quality time with their family. Please keep us in mind for future friends and family events. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting you all and hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for your business.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

My mom and I went on a tour with H20 Limo Florida when they were still based in North Carolina. It was so fun! They drove us up to a waterside restaurant for dinner, took us to see an uninhabited island and wild ponies and at the end of evening we swam in LED lit water off the side of the boat and caught horseshoe crabs and little fish with our bare hands! Such a fun group to hang out with.

3  Thank Tegbug
Wesley k, Owner at H2O Limo Florida, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thank you for your positive review. As someone that has traveled the whole world, this is a very high compliment! The H2O Limo does the same kind of tour in Florida only here, there are more islands and much more wildlife to see. Dolphins and manatees live in the mangroves and inlets and a huge diversity of sea birds, even Bald Eagles are also area residents. Englewood Florida is a nature lovers paradise and at night, the H2O Limo does a beach bar hopping tour. We would love to have you and your mom on another adventure anytime!