“Ice Cream Delight”
Review of Lickity Split Cafe

Lickity Split Cafe
Ranked #2 of 7 Dessert in Englewood
Reviewed October 5, 2012

When the DQ in our town went out of business, I worried (as any grandmother would) that my
grandson would get upset and depressed. Lo and behold, Lickity Split came to Englewood and saved our family!
The ice cream is beautiful, and the range of flavors makes one pause in thought. Of course
the staff is happy to give tasting spoons so a final decision is made. Jake's Junkyard is
a favorite of the youngsters and my Butter Pecan is delish!!! The food for lunch is pretty good
as well! Nice and clean interior with plenty of show biz displays.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

Great counter to table service in a bright friendly atmosphere. A large variety of good ice cream as well as soups and sandwiches (among other items as well I think). The soup is ALWAYS good!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stopped in for Lunch on our way to do a little shopping. 2nd time here and it was just as good as the first time. Had the soup/sandwich special.. Mom had chili and 1/2 a roast beef sandwich. I had split pea soup and 1/2 an egg salad sandwich. Food was fresh and delicious. Our server Peggy was ok. Not bad just ok.. First time there we had a male waiter, Excellent!! But didn't get his name. Will make it a point to go there more often. Haven't had the chance to try any of there 32 flavors of ice cream.. Always too full. Cute decor..

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I live in Englewood, and I love this little place. Cute decor, great ice cream, and delicious food. The prices can't be beat and the quality is delicious. I love their chicken salad sandwich. It is best followed by their delicious home made ice cream. My favorite flavor is Lemon. It is such a creamy cool treat!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My family just returned from our Englewood vacation. After reading the reviews on this website we decided to try Lickity Split Cafe. The ice cream was WONDERFUL!!! They have 32 flavors of ice cream which is made in their cafe. We loved each flavor we tried. We went 4 days in a roll and all four of us got two flavors each time. We tried almost all of them and they were all great. My husband and daughter thought the Manatee Poop was the best. My son loved the Candy Bar Explosion and I thought the Coconut Cream Cake was the best.

We also ate dinner at the cafe one evening. It was so-so. Not great, but not horrible. The service however, was wonderful. Each time we went the staff was pleasant and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. We were very pleased with this little cafe.