“Best Little hidden gem” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Charlotte, Florida, United States
“Best Little hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

Stopped in for Lunch on our way to do a little shopping. 2nd time here and it was just as good as the first time. Had the soup/sandwich special.. Mom had chili and 1/2 a roast beef sandwich. I had split pea soup and 1/2 an egg salad sandwich. Food was fresh and delicious. Our server Peggy was ok. Not bad just ok.. First time there we had a male waiter, Excellent!! But didn't get his name. Will make it a point to go there more often. Haven't had the chance to try any of there 32 flavors of ice cream.. Always too full. Cute decor..

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Englewood, Florida
“Food & Service are top notch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

I live in Englewood, and I love this little place. Cute decor, great ice cream, and delicious food. The prices can't be beat and the quality is delicious. I love their chicken salad sandwich. It is best followed by their delicious home made ice cream. My favorite flavor is Lemon. It is such a creamy cool treat!

• Visited May 2012
Poseyville, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Ice Cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

My family just returned from our Englewood vacation. After reading the reviews on this website we decided to try Lickity Split Cafe. The ice cream was WONDERFUL!!! They have 32 flavors of ice cream which is made in their cafe. We loved each flavor we tried. We went 4 days in a roll and all four of us got two flavors each time. We tried almost all of them and they were all great. My husband and daughter thought the Manatee Poop was the best. My son loved the Candy Bar Explosion and I thought the Coconut Cream Cake was the best.

We also ate dinner at the cafe one evening. It was so-so. Not great, but not horrible. The service however, was wonderful. Each time we went the staff was pleasant and went out of their way to make sure we were happy. We were very pleased with this little cafe.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Englewood, Florida
“Lunch out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012 via mobile

We stopped by for lunch and it was very good. This restaurant is great place to get a sandwich or a reasonable meal, it has a nice atmosphere with a Happy Days era theme. They make homemade french fries as well as potato chips, and a nice selection of ice cream. I recommend this restaurant.

Boca Grande, Florida
“Super fantastic gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2012

My daughter and I stumbled upon Lickity Split Cafe a couple of years ago. It is tucked into a strip mall and we missed it for years. Their food is really tasty and their ice cream won't be easily forgotten. We have had many items on their menu - while it probably wouldn't win a prize for "Health Food Meal of the Year", it certainly is worth going off your diet every once in a while. We love their hamburgers - best in Charlotte County! Their soups are great as is the grilled cheese. My daughter loves the sweet potato fries with the optional marshmallow dip. I often get the special which includes a 1/2 sandwich with soup. They have a very fun atmosphere with all kinds of movie star pics up on the wall - just a fun place to have lunch or stop in for an ice cream cone.

Visited March 2012