“great value for money”

Prime Time Steak & Spirits
Ranked #41 of 105 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Pub, American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Prime Time Steaks & Spirits is a classic American steakhouse in Englewood, FL. Our menu features award winning steaks,ribs,prime rib, fresh seafood, southwestern cuisine and world famous margaritas.
Isle of Wight
“great value for money”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

This US "eatery" is very good value for money with great service and quality food. The location is somewhat unusual - tucked away in the corner of a car park but the staff are welcoming.

• Visited December 2013
Mike B, Owner at Prime Time Steak & Spirits, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We're so glad you're a fan of our delicious dishes and attentive service. It's always fun hearing back from our customers. We hope to see you back here in the New Year!

Cheers,

Lincoln, UK
“Best meal so far”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Jo Ann looked after us from start to finish. She recommended the Crab Bisque, and whilst I don't particularly go in for fishy eats, this was excellent. I had the Prime Rib (14oz) and done medium. That was THE best steak I've ever tasted bar none. We also had 2 filet mignons which were excellent too. We all shared the Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae (and then had to put in doggie box!) it was lush! You've gotta come here. It's the one where all the cars are parked! That gives you some idea how popular it is.

• Visited November 2013
Mike B, Owner at Prime Time Steak & Spirits, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
It means so much to hear that the tastiest Prime Rib you've ever had was from us! You made some great choices from our menu, and the Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae is certainly a sweet way to end a meal. I'll also let Jo Ann know that you were impressed with her service—she'll be pleased to hear it. Thanks for your kind words, and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Englewood!

Best wishes,
Aachen, Germany
“Best Prime Rib”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The best Prime Rib I every have had. Gorgeous Onion Rings as Appetizer, portion good for four people. Very kind service.

• Visited November 2013
Mike B, Owner at Prime Time Steak & Spirits, responded to this review, November 24, 2013
The best Prime Rib you've ever had? We're flattered! Thanks for visiting us while in town, and I'll definitely let the staff know that you were happy with their service. Wishing you safe travels, and I hope you'll be back the next time you're in Florida!

Take care,
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Nice local eatery”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Went to Prime Time with several friends and were not disappointed. The menu is very eclectic, featuring American and Mexican offerings in a pleasant setting.
T'he Mexican dishes are well prepared and the America fare is very good. We had frajitas, filet mignon, chicken and seafood offerings and were not disappointed. Food is well prepared and servings are generous. Prices are very reasonable. If your looking for a nothing fancy kind of place with good food and beverages, this should be on your list. Tucked into a small shopping plaza, so don't let appearances fool you.

• Visited November 2013
Great to hear from you! I'm glad that you enjoyed the dishes you all ordered—we take pride in offering a variety of steak and seafood options. Thanks for taking the time to write. I'm pleased that you and your friends had a good time. I hope you'll be able to visit again soon!

All the best,
Rotonda West, Florida
“excellent prime rib!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

we had no intention of eating out, but were delayed on some other stops, so we stopped at Prime Time for a last minute dinner tonight. Frank had the Wiener Schnitzel........YUMM with german potato sald and red cabbage... I had the prime rib. I have to admit that I want mine well done/ or the end piece (can not stand it rare) BOY WAS I SURPRISED! without a doubt the most tender piece of Prime Rib I have had since we moved to this are in 2012. Also had the Kale and sausage soup.... I would purchase a gallon it was so darn good! Only wish I had taken a camera with me :( AWESOME DINNER!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank 1ravensfan
Mike B, Owner at Prime Time Steak & Spirits, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
I'm elated that you stopped by on a whim! It's great to hear that you enjoyed the Prime Rib, and Frank liked the Wiener Schnitzel. We want every customer to be satisfied with their meal, and I'm pleased to know that's how you felt after dinner. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to take your next visit to the 5-star level. Thanks for taking the time to review, and I hope you'll be back for another meal soon!

Take care,