“Our once a week dinner rescue”

Prime Time Steak & Spirits
Ranked #41 of 105 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: Pub, American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Prime Time Steaks & Spirits is a classic American steakhouse in Englewood, FL. Our menu features award winning steaks,ribs,prime rib, fresh seafood, southwestern cuisine and world famous margaritas.
Rotonda West, Florida
“Our once a week dinner rescue”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Prime Time has a nice variety of different foods, mexican, pasta and steaks. The fish tacos are very good as is their prime rib and lobster tail. The margaritas are delicious also. Agood option in Englewood.

Visited August 2012

Clark, New Jersey
“Absolute Best in Englewood”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Tried Prime Time on the advice of the lovely Englewood Swim Mart manager and I can say without a doubt it was the best meal my husband and I had while vacationing in Englewood. First night we tried the Fisherman's Platter and wow the freshest seafood you could imagine and fried to perfection. Do not know what was our favorite on the dish but the grouper was superb and the shrimp out of this world. The house salad was excellent with homemade dressing. I had honey mustard which was probably the best I ever had and my husband had the house dressing (peppercorn) also excellent. Our meal was so good we decided to go back the next night. My husband had the same dish (was just as good) and I had the Prime & Tail. OMG the prime rib was so tender and tasty and the tail with drawn butter was the icing on the meal. Our only regret was that we did not know of this wonderful place sooner. I might also add that the prices are very reasonable. Cannot speak for dessert...too full to even attempt anything. If you are in Englewood do not miss the chance to experience this amazing hidden gem...you will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
“Melt i. Your mouth Prime Rib”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

This restaurant looks like nothing from the outside but on the inside WOW. Great service, amazing food. The prime rib was terrific and the baby back ribs are amazing.

The only thing is the kids menu, i would suggest they take the fried food out. Serve a small prime rib or a half rack of ribs,the 4oz burger is too big for

The soap scub they sell is great i bought 3 jars for gifts.

I give the Prime Time restaurant a 5 *****

Englewood, Florida
“Always great food.”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Love this place. They always have good food. Surf & Turf or Mexican...good!
Home town place to go. Love the fried shrimp and salads.

• Visited July 2012
Lakeland, Florida
“Great”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Great food and service. The best prime rib I've ever encountered. The taste and texure was exceptional to say the least and you could cut it with your fork it was that tender. My wife had liver and onions which she said it was one of the best oieces of liver she'd ever had, we both had the mash potatoes which were made with sour cream and were delicious. The portions were very generous and we left there full. If you are in Englewood don't miss this place.

• Visited July 2012