“I am ADDICTED!!!”

Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Armadillos produces, by far, the best pizza I have ever had! Friends introduced me to the place about 5 months ago and I make it a point to go back every time I am in town. The pizza is amazing every time. The toppings are plentiful and the crust is cooked to perfection (not to thin and not to doughy). Katie and Rick are very friendly and accommodating and their patrons are also friendly. Good people attract good people.

Armadillos is a must when visiting Englewood and surrounding area. I can't wait to stop in again.

1  Thank Erica B
Katie B, Owner at Armadillos Restaurant & Billiards, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive & generous response:)) We greatly appreciate your support and feel blessed to have amazing customers, like you!! It really validates why this is such an enjoyable industry to be a part of!! Look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town:)) Take care!!

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Love that Pizza! Real New York style pizza ! Great atmosphere ! We really had a great time, Rick and Katie are great. This is truly a great place for the whole family !!! 8 ball tournament Saturday nights. we're going back!!! *****

1  Thank Docholiday20

Thank you so much for your positive & generous response:)) It's always nice to be reassured how pleasant of an experience all of our customers have when coming to Armadillo's !! We greatly appreciate your business and support:))

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Arrived at this establishment and wife and I were excited to try the Pizza. From the 9 reviews I had read this was close to the best local pizza. After ordering drinks and pizza we relaxed and watched the people playing pool. After what was close to an hour and seeing people around us get their orders I asked my waiter if there was a problem and he said he would check. A couple minutes later we were informed that our pizza was just getting put into the oven. I was a little upset and asked for the manager and was told he was the one that was cooking our pizza and when he came out he said "I am jammed up with 4 ovens going and am so so busy...I just put your pizza in" No apology, no offer for another drink while we waited....NOTHING. paid the bill and left.

2  Thank Alan S
Katie B, Owner at Armadillos Restaurant & Billiards, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Friday and Saturday nights are most definitely our busiest time of the week!! Unfortunately, we also had several pick up and deliveries while you were in our establishment. The table you are referencing had been there and put in their order an hour prior to your arrival. As soon as it was brought to management's attention that you would like to speak to them, a decision was made that some sort of discount would be taken care of with your bill; however, when the manager apologized to you we were not given the opportunity as you didn't respond and walked away. We strive for excellent food and service and will always stand by that. Please accept our offer of your choice of a free round of drinks so we can show you the excellent service and food we provide. Thank you in advance!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were at Armadillos last night to try the calzone. Ordered it with sausage and mushrooms. It was absolutely delicious. The only problem we had was we couldn't eat it fast enough. It was that good. So now calzone can be added to the outstanding list along with the pizza

2  Thank Jim K
Katie B, Owner at Armadillos Restaurant & Billiards, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! We are so pleased you loved the Calzone..what a great compliment:)) Your continued support is what keeps us going & we can't thank you enough!!

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

We read reviews on how great the pizza was here, so had to try. The only reason I gave the overall score a 4 is because we wished there was a larger selection of food, but, hey, it is a bar. The pizza was indeed, excellent! The crust was crispy, yet most and delicious. They have dollar beers from 12-5 and Katie, the owner, was a delight to chat with. And our barstools were a hoot! Mine was a rocker and dad's was a recliner! Will definitely be back when in the area!

1  Thank Sindy M

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!! It was such a pleasure having you guys here & I'm glad you got to sit in the "king & queen" chairs!! We look forward to seeing you back when you're in the area!! Thanks again.