Sun Life Beach Hotel
Grove City Motel(Englewood)(Great Value!)
$65
Sun Coast Inn(Englewood)(Great Value!)
$69
$66
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Englewood Bay Motel & Apartments(Englewood)(Great Value!)
$80
Pearl Beach Inn(Englewood)
$199
$169
Island House(Englewood)
$224
Agoda.com
Warm Mineral Springs Motel(Warm Mineral Springs)
$69
$67
Turtle Bay Condos(Englewood)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbusy roadher husbandsmall pooldefinitely stay here againyoung couplevery clean hoteldecorated nicelyshower gelsoft beddingbusy stretchstayed one nightthe ownerbed was comfortablemicro wavean extended staythought of everythingvisiting englewood
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Stayed here in September 2013 and vowed to go back next year. Fairly new owners, young couple with family. Ana and Michael couldn't do enough for their guests. Rooms are very clean and fresh. Ana showed us all available rooms so we could choose the one we wanted. Hubby chose the nautical theme and discoverd Michael is a keen fisherman who decorated the room himself. Rooms all around the pool area, with pool towels available and also a BBQ grill, table and chairs. Even outside music if you want it. Very close to beach and Stump Pass State Park. Half hour drive to Gaspirilla, one of our favourite beaches in Florida. Love this place, will defo be back.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, clean, fresh.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Maureen J
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Awesome place to stay, very family oriented, clean! clean! and did I say clean!.....local family owned and operated, such a nice couple. Everything I could ask for and more. So relaxing and laid back. I will go back over and over again!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Tracy W
Reviewed September 22, 2013

What a quaint, family oriented, affordable and very clean hotel! Will never stay at any other hotel in this area. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I was able to choose my room and Ana & Mike were so friendly and very knowledgable of the area. They were above and beyond other hotel ever to make us comfortable. It's surely a home away from home atmosphere! Love Sun Life Beach Hotel!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Lucy P
Reviewed September 22, 2013

What an amazing place to stay. Couldn't have asked for better accommodations or friendlier management. The owners went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed. I just found my home away from home in Florida. I will be back and will highly recommend Sun Life Beach Motel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jinnampa
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed at the hotel 3 nights- to spend some time near the beach and I am very pleased. Great location. Outdoors were well kept and nice atmosphere at night by the pool. Room was clean, the bed super comfortable-very nice kitchen. The owners were super friendly and attentive. They helped me with restaurant and shopping suggestions and directions. Great people, I will return for sure on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo