“Great fun'”
Review of Barrier Island Adventures - CLOSED

Barrier Island Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Barrier Island Adventures is a owner operated business and has been parasailing for over 20 years, with a 100% safety record. Our up to date, USCG certified state of the art equipment will ensure your safety and good time. Parasailing is a wonderful family adventure. Reservations are recommend, however walk ins are always welcome. We are located beside McDonalds on Beach Road in Englewood.
Reviewed February 19, 2016

Took my mother (53 years old) myself, husband , 2 year old and ten year old children . (2 year old was an observer and loved the boat ride ) We all had an absolute blast ! The crew was awesome Captain Ty was great ! Would reccomend to anyone !

Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

Crew was awesome! Everyone should do this at least once! Hard to catch them, definitely call a day before. Well worth it!

1  Thank Dena M
Reviewed December 27, 2015

Same location different phone number.... 941-346-8300. Great place to parasail. The crew is so much fun!!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2014

My sister and I went parasailing with Barrier Island Adventures this spring. Mark, his wife and his mate are all very professional and a lot of fun! After everyone had their time parasailing, we rode around looking for dolphins and were lucky enough to have them swim in our wake and play around our boat. Overall it was more of an adventure that we expected. I will be going back next month with my family and my girls can't wait to go parasailing with them.

3  Thank JABR94
See more reviews
Reviewed April 19, 2014

What a great time!! This parasailing experience was awesome. The boat and the equipment are top notch and the captain (Mark) and his mate are very experienced and very safety conscious, felt safe the whole time. What a view, take your camera along.