“What an experience!”

Barrier Island Adventures
Ranked #16 of 31 Tours in Englewood
More attraction details
Owner description: Barrier Island Adventures is a owner operated business and has been parasailing for over 20 years, with a 100% safety record. Our up to date, USCG certified state of the art equipment will ensure your safety and good time. Parasailing is a wonderful family adventure. Reservations are recommend, however walk ins are always welcome. We are located beside McDonalds on Beach Road in Englewood.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The adventure started when we walked in the door. We were met by owner Mark and his family and deckhand Jeff. Terrific people who put all our fears to rest...in business for over 22 years and their expertise shows. We had a blast!! Enjoyed the boat ride and then it was up and away! If you are in the area it is a must do experience!! Thanks guys for a fantastic time..we will be back!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Had a wonderful time. This was my first time Parasailing and it was nothing like I thought it was going to be. At no time did I ever feel in danger or did I get wet ( I was asked if I wanted to get wet.) I would recommend to anyone who has never done it to do it with Barrier Island Adventures!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband is afraid of water and doesn't swim,I'm afraid of heights. On our wedding day we decided to parasail together. The crew gave us great instructions and calmed our fears. We had a great time. Our kids would not have believed it if we didn't have pictures to prove it. Now we encourage everyone to try it. It was a great, exciting experience. We would definately do it again.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Barrier Island Adventures showed me the world in a whole new way. floating hundreds of feet in the calm air was a blast, and the people were so friendly! suspended in mid air with only a parachute and a rope made me feel like i was flying! I can honestly say it was one of the best times of my life and i cant wait to do it again this year!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

AWESOME Boat. AWESOME Staff AWESOME views. AWESOME Expierence The whole family loved it even my 84 year old mother in law!

1  Thank Adonis-Mekos