“Excellent Sail”
Review of Barrier Island Adventures - CLOSED

Barrier Island Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Barrier Island Adventures is a owner operated business and has been parasailing for over 20 years, with a 100% safety record. Our up to date, USCG certified state of the art equipment will ensure your safety and good time. Parasailing is a wonderful family adventure. Reservations are recommend, however walk ins are always welcome. We are located beside McDonalds on Beach Road in Englewood.
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Had a wonderful time. This was my first time Parasailing and it was nothing like I thought it was going to be. At no time did I ever feel in danger or did I get wet ( I was asked if I wanted to get wet.) I would recommend to anyone who has never done it to do it with Barrier Island Adventures!

Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband is afraid of water and doesn't swim,I'm afraid of heights. On our wedding day we decided to parasail together. The crew gave us great instructions and calmed our fears. We had a great time. Our kids would not have believed it if we didn't have pictures to prove it. Now we encourage everyone to try it. It was a great, exciting experience. We would definately do it again.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Barrier Island Adventures showed me the world in a whole new way. floating hundreds of feet in the calm air was a blast, and the people were so friendly! suspended in mid air with only a parachute and a rope made me feel like i was flying! I can honestly say it was one of the best times of my life and i cant wait to do it again this year!!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

AWESOME Boat. AWESOME Staff AWESOME views. AWESOME Expierence The whole family loved it even my 84 year old mother in law!

1  Thank Adonis-Mekos
See more reviews
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I will have to say that this was not my first time parasailing, but a first for my kids. The Captain and employees did a great job making sure the kids had a blast and at the same time were very safety oriented. Before you know it we were flying high enjoying the wonderful views and the relaxing ride. As to my previous times parasailing, this by far was the most enjoyable. Best of all, mom and dad won over the kids that day. Highly recommended especially with the family.