“Awesome”
Review of Barrier Island Adventures - CLOSED

Barrier Island Adventures
More attraction details
Owner description: Barrier Island Adventures is a owner operated business and has been parasailing for over 20 years, with a 100% safety record. Our up to date, USCG certified state of the art equipment will ensure your safety and good time. Parasailing is a wonderful family adventure. Reservations are recommend, however walk ins are always welcome. We are located beside McDonalds on Beach Road in Englewood.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

AWESOME Boat. AWESOME Staff AWESOME views. AWESOME Expierence The whole family loved it even my 84 year old mother in law!

1  Thank Adonis-Mekos

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I will have to say that this was not my first time parasailing, but a first for my kids. The Captain and employees did a great job making sure the kids had a blast and at the same time were very safety oriented. Before you know it we were flying high enjoying the wonderful views and the relaxing ride. As to my previous times parasailing, this by far was the most enjoyable. Best of all, mom and dad won over the kids that day. Highly recommended especially with the family.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

great fun, great views and great service. fun for the whole family. felt safe and the capt and crew were very friendly. looking forward to getting back to florida!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We went on a family vacation and decided to have some fun to remember! Crew and staff were excellent and made me feel at ease since it was my first time parasailing! We had so much fun cant wait to return next year and do it again!!!! I would highly recommend this place. They are very easy and polite to deal with. Never made me feel like a "tourist"!!!! Thanks again for making great memories for our family!

See more reviews
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Thanks so much to Captain Jeff and the crew at Barrier Island Adventure. I was hesitant at first to try parasailing and only went with my family as an observer. After watching how gentle the take off and landing was I decided to give it a try myself. I was so amazed it was like I was flying like a bird! I would do it again over and over. The scenery the crew and the entire experience is a top notch operation. Thanks you so much and see you again next spring break!

2  Thank leeroyjenkins36
sunshine52575, Manager at Barrier Island Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for your business. We are happy that you enjoyed Parasailing with Barrier Island Adventure. Please come to see us again!