“First Time”

SUP Englewood
Ranked #7 of 31 Tours in Englewood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SUP Englewood & Seashore Eco Tours is a paddle tour company. Stand Up Paddleboard and Kayak Rentals & Guided Tours are offered throughout Southwest Florida! Whether you're visiting Sarasota, Venice, Manasota Key (Englewood), or Boca Grande we have a tour option for you! View our website for information regarding Stand Up Paddleboard locations. All tours and rentals must be booked in advance. Choose the seashore you wish to explore!
Reviewed June 9, 2014

SUP is something we all wanted to try and we were not disappointed. Nicole and Tracy were our guides since it was a rather large group and they did a fantastic job. The mini lesson was adequate and than we were off on the Stump Pass Tour. Sup is a great workout and the tour was outstanding. Highly recommend this recreational activity.

There are newer reviews for SUP Englewood

Reviewed June 2, 2014

After reading all the reviews I couldn’t wait to try out SUP Englewood, I wasn’t disappointed. I started my week with a paddle board lesson which is highly recommended to get a grasp of the key techniques and then later in the week did a tour of Stump pass and also a yoga class on the board. I loved each experience and was sad that I didn’t have longer to spend, next time I will definitely be availing of their paddle board rentals to further explore the waterways. A must do in the Englewood area.

Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Four of us went; two had experience and two were first timers. Nicole made it interesting for all. She is very safety conscious and knowledgeable about the habitat.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

High quality operation. Took Stump Pass Tour, meeting at the park. Micro-lesson [since we'd SUPped before] then a hard slog upwind. Nicole was a good guide. Saw osprey, dolphin, and quite a few different kinds of fish. Big stable boards. Made it to the pass. Return trip was great [and 3x faster with the wind to our back] especially since the ill-behaved jet skiers had cleared out. All-in-all highly recommended.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was my husbands first time and for me the first time this year and we had a dream adventure on the water.
Tracy was a very skilled instructor and included not only form and maneuvers, but also wildlife onto her tour.
From Dolphins to Manatees to Eagle spotted Rays to Sea urchins - we had it all!
We are hooked and can only recommend SUP Englewood for people who love water and nature.