“Outstanding tour”

SUP Englewood
Ranked #7 of 31 Tours in Englewood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SUP Englewood & Seashore Eco Tours is a paddle tour company. Stand Up Paddleboard and Kayak Rentals & Guided Tours are offered throughout Southwest Florida! Whether you're visiting Sarasota, Venice, Manasota Key (Englewood), or Boca Grande we have a tour option for you! View our website for information regarding Stand Up Paddleboard locations. All tours and rentals must be booked in advance. Choose the seashore you wish to explore!
Reviewed May 29, 2014

High quality operation. Took Stump Pass Tour, meeting at the park. Micro-lesson [since we'd SUPped before] then a hard slog upwind. Nicole was a good guide. Saw osprey, dolphin, and quite a few different kinds of fish. Big stable boards. Made it to the pass. Return trip was great [and 3x faster with the wind to our back] especially since the ill-behaved jet skiers had cleared out. All-in-all highly recommended.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was my husbands first time and for me the first time this year and we had a dream adventure on the water.
Tracy was a very skilled instructor and included not only form and maneuvers, but also wildlife onto her tour.
From Dolphins to Manatees to Eagle spotted Rays to Sea urchins - we had it all!
We are hooked and can only recommend SUP Englewood for people who love water and nature.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

First time out paddle boarding. Nicole was very pleasant and a great instructor. Gave us the basics at first and added tips as we felt more comfortable on the boards. Doesn't take too long to get your sense of balance although I did get to cool off a few times. Water is calm and the view of the Boca Grande homes and boats was beautiful.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

The Stump Pass Tour today was fantastic. We saw dolphins on the way out and manatees on the way back. Tracie is a great guide and her enthusiasm is infectious. I can't wait until my next tour.

1  Thank Thom O
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I went on a tour and loved every minute! Katie was a wonderful guide and Nicole and Tracey were wonderful to work with. If you have every wanted to try SUP or if you have and want to go again. You can't beat beat SUP Englewood. I will have gone 3 times in 3 days and plan on going again when I am back next year!

2  Thank Jennifer T