“Awesome experience”

SUP Englewood
Ranked #8 of 31 Tours in Englewood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SUP Englewood & Seashore Eco Tours is a paddle tour company. Stand Up Paddleboard and Kayak Rentals & Guided Tours are offered throughout Southwest Florida! Whether you're visiting Sarasota, Venice, Manasota Key (Englewood), or Boca Grande we have a tour option for you! View our website for information regarding Stand Up Paddleboard locations. All tours and rentals must be booked in advance. Choose the seashore you wish to explore!
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
All reviews
"shells"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Nicole made my first SUP a most enjoyable one. She was incredible. Had me up and going in no time. Took us to many remote areas and always had everything under control.

1  Thank Jeanne B
See more reviews
Reviewed August 23, 2013

My daughter and I decided to try SUP Englewood Paddleboarding and I can only say what a wonderful experience it was! We saw manatees, dolphins and so much more water life than expected! I am not a physically active person and thought this might be hard for me... Not at all! It was allot easier than expected! Nicole gave us a wonderful lesson to begin the outing with, and guided us through the tour! I highly recommend this SUP Englewood whether you are a local or a tourist!