“SUP Afternoon at Don Pedro Island”
Review of SUP Englewood

SUP Englewood
Ranked #5 of 32 Tours in Englewood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: SUP Englewood & Seashore Eco Tours is a paddle tour company. Stand Up Paddleboard and Kayak Rentals & Guided Tours are offered throughout Southwest Florida! Whether you're visiting Sarasota, Venice, Manasota Key (Englewood), or Boca Grande we have a tour option for you! View our website for information regarding Stand Up Paddleboard locations. All tours and rentals must be booked in advance. Choose the seashore you wish to explore!
Penetanguishene, Ontario, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“SUP Afternoon at Don Pedro Island”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We had a wonderful afternoon with Nicole guiding us through hidden mangrove tunnels to a beautiful lagoon, and then to the pristine beach on Don Pedro Island. She showed us starfish, tree crabs, conch, dolphins frolicking, and we even found petrified sharks' teeth on the beach. Nicole was a lovely guide, very professional and patient. It was a super experience, even for beginners! The group of adult and young dolphins jumping and playing in the channel was definitely the highlight. We were so close! Very affordable and memorable. Terrific workout too. Don't miss it!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Adrienne G

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great outdoor activity while in Englewood”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I spent an enjoyable hour on a SUP on Stump Pass Beach. I reserved on the phone earlier that day and SUP Englewood delivered the board to a nearby public beach, set it up, and gave me basic instructions. Their representatives were helpful and professional and the rental could not have been much easier. The price was great for an individual solo rental. I would certainly rent again next time I'm in the area and would like to try the SUP yoga class sometime.

Visited January 2013
Sarasota, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I tried SUP for the first time and I am so happy that I did with SUP Englewood. Nicole the owner/instructor was so patient and kind and impressed me with her knowledge of the waterways of Florida. The tour was brilliant, we saw birds, fish, dolphins all on the peaceful waterways of Florida. I would recommed this company to all my friends local and from overseas.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Elaine L
Evergreen, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fun, Easy, Friendly and Cheap!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Loved this! Never paddleboarded before, but would do it again with SUP Engelwood next time I'm in Florida. Friendly staff and at 15.00 an hour, you can't go wrong, SUP even will bring the paddleboard to your location. After a quick rundown, we were off in the open ocean. It was near sunset and I had seen a dolphin, something I will never forget. I was looking foward to renting a kayack, but glad we went with SUP and tried paddleboarding. Great time, great staff and at a great price you can't go wrong if you are thinking of trying it.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Marsh311
Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Affordable,peaceful & easier than expected”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

First off I want to say how surprised I was at how easy paddle boarding actually is. We went for a 3 hour paddle with my husband and 2 children (9 & 6) while on vacation. Nicole was awesome! She met us at our location(wonderful) with boards and all! She was very patient with us being new to stand up paddle boarding and offered to take us in bay because the gulf was slightly choppy. We went through such a beautiful area. We saw different types of marine life including manatees, and bottle nosed dolphins. I would defiantly book again, I've discovered our newest family hobby!

Visited November 2012