“Great Crab Cames”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife had dinner this week and the crab cakes outstanding

Service was very good.

Noise level was low so we could converse without shouting

1  Thank Donlandis

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We have been to this restaurant about six times in the last few months. We have always been pleased with the food, however the kitchen is slow. It doesn't seem to matter if it's busy or not. Last night the table next to us came in after us, and got their pizza before I got my soup and salad. If they want us to return they will have to improve. A better wine list would also help.

3  Thank CSWEENEYNY
Reviewed April 2, 2014

overall service was very good but that was the best part as food was poor cabbage rolls were to say the least not very good son got oysters very bland and almost taste less wife had gncci said it was ok will not return

2  Thank bigguy11
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Dear Mr. Ricaltini: When I walked into your restaurant last nite I knew that things were not running right at your restaurant. All the tables were full yet few people were eating. People were tapping their silverware, drinking drinks that needed to be refilled and most people had a general look of "where is my food?" The bartender was doing triple duty as hostess, bus girl and bartender, obviously, understaffed. While we were waiting for our table, we overheard two tables saying that they had been waiting close to an hour for their food. After our 20 minute wait, the first thing out of the waiter's mouth was "the kitchen was backed up and the food will take 30-45 minutes". Our follow up questions asked if there were certain items which may be quicker to prepare than others. His response was " I don't know, I am not a cook" (???) We watched a neighboring table receive their entree dishes,.....ooops! I guess they didn't get their salads first so they brought the salads after their entrees had been delivered. Our food was OK,..there were other people who seemed happy around us, but our waiter failed to take our plates away for our bill, did not ask how our food was, did not ask if we wanted anything else, and then had to wait a while for our bill and this was after things had quieted down.
Mr. Ricaltini: If you still want to be in business next year you need to get more staff. People running around like chickens with their heads cut off does not present a memorable or enjoyable evening.

6  Thank Michael E
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Food is great. Pasta and cabbage rolls exceptional. Drinks really well priced. Food also. Service is friendly and a lot of regulars at bar. Can be noisy. Outside area has entertainment.

1  Thank Patricia R