“Its worth a try!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The restaurant itself is a small quaint little place with a bar inside, and outside. Seating is available inside, and outside. Staff was very nice, and friendly. The food that my wife and had, which included a pizza, and a Shrimp basket, was average at best. My wife said that the batter fried shrimp had very little flavor. The Pizza was not near the top of my list for Pizza's in the Southwest Florida area, but it wasnt bad. I would go back again, to try another food item off the menu, just so i can be totally fair about my opinion.

1  Thank Frank B

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Went for dinner and the restaurant was very busy at 5:15 PM large group had just been seated. My friend had chicken Parmigiana and I had veal parmigiana !? Salad was lettuce three tomatoes and olives. The bread was absolutely delicious. Unfortunately my veal was a piece of flank steak that was not even breaded. Was very disappointed... They did take it off our bill and gave us complementary dessert. My friend very much enjoyed the chicken Parmesan. They were apologetic, but for initial, 1st time customer to receive this meal...and with all the competition in the area....sorry!

2  Thank Heidi M
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We visited on a Friday night and found the resturant and bar area very busy and noisy ( not the resturants fault obviously) . However the service was good and food was excellent . Only complaint was that there were no lights in the outside eating area which would have made the outside eating area that much better . The steaks were excellent !!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We ate inside the restaurant although there is a large outside area. The inside reminded me of an European restaurant. The décor is "The Rat Pack" and is done nicely. A little more attention to detail and the décor could be outstanding. The fireplace is beautiful but the light bulb for fire leaves a lot for the imagination. The cloth table cloths and napkins are nice and not something most restaurants in the area offer. My husband ordered the lasagna. He could only eat half of the large portion and said it was very good. My fried chicken sandwich was "homemade" and was great! I did not care for the battered French fries. The waitress was very nice and attentive. We will be back.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

After a long day in the sun we managed to get there shortly before closing. Even this late all the staff were ultra friendly and made us most welcome. Beer on offer at a low price and the food too is very reasonable. There was so much tasty stuffed cabbage that we had to take some home. Steaks, egg plant parm and pizzas fantastic.Next time we'll go earlier to savour the atmosphere.