“GOOD FOOD AND GOOD SERVICE TOO”
Review of PARROTFISH GRILLE - CLOSED

PARROTFISH GRILLE
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The only thing that I did NOT like was the fact that I had bought a gift card on me last trip to this restaurant and found it hard to believe that I could not put a tip on this same gift card, since they already have all my money, why should I have to dig in and pay out more. Almost all chain gift cards allow you to put both food, drink and tip on the card, so that it's great to travel with, since a lot of us do not travel with cash anymore.

However, the food was good, as well as the service, but I would never buy another gift card for this place

2  Thank mamamia70

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Stopped in there on a Saturday evening for a quick bite and were pleasantly surprised. The menu choices are wonderful, from sandwiches to seafood entrees. The inside decor is very colorful and tropical, and the food is very good. I tried the jumbo burger, and it did not disappoint, though it was way too much for this lite eater. I needed someone to share it with!! My companion ordered the shrimp basket, which was abundant and nicely prepared with a light batter. No complaints here. I would definitely recommend trying it for a light meal.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Accidently found restaurant, hidden away. Very good food and drinks. Reasonably priced. Friendly service.

Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Have ate there several times in the last few months and the food and service has been excellent! Everything from the Parrotfish sandwich (a twist on a Reuben) to the clam basket and of course the fried and stuff mushrooms have been out of this wworld. Would definitely recommend. Also has full bar.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I was staying right down the street and had read about the restaurant before I came. I went around 5:00 and it was the perfect time because everyone came in behind me. I ordered the fried fish and shrimp and I could have fed 2 other people off of my plate there was so much food! It was so fresh, not greasy and totally delicious. I also had two pina coladas and they were very tasty too! The staff was very friendly and this would be my hangout if I lived closer! Best restaurant while I was there and wish I could have returned for the broiled plate but ran out of time.