“Yummy”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Englewood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 11, 2014

After reading rave reviews decided to try it out.it didn't disappoint and was totally yummy tons of flavours to chose from.lovely staff and well worth a visit

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Great ice cream with excellent choices. Like an old fashioned ice cream store. Near the beaches. Picnic tables for outside enjoyment.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

My daughter and her family came over from the Netherlands last year April and stayed in Englewood for a week. They found A Better Scoop and went there every day for ice cream with their then 4 year old and 8-month old, They raved about their 'find' and so this year when they came over, they went back to Englewood and couldn't wait to go back and try some new flavors. My husband and I joined them for a few days over 4th July and we all went to have ice creams. We tried a scoop of peanut butter fudge and a scoop of salted caramel. It was AWESOME! Probably one of best ice creams I've had and worth waiting for! Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

We loved the ice cream so much we came back a second time. My personal favorite was the salted carmel in a chocolate dipped pretzel cone. Yum! They have tons of choices and very reasonable prices!

Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

Wow! This place is amazing. I wish I lived here so I could eat it all the time. Get the brownie a la mode! The sign is small but the dish is amazing. They need a bigger sign! ;-) You can mix your ice cream scoop flavors! My wife got banana split... with banana pudding ice cream. She loved her's too! HOMEMADE ICE CREAM!