“Best ice cream in Englewood”
Review of A Better Scoop

A Better Scoop
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Englewood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 5, 2014

What a great little shop - excellent ice cream, great selection, and fantastically friendly staff. A total winner.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I wish I could eat ice cream every day, because this place truly makes great flavors for everyone's tastes. Very happy, I wish them well.

1  Thank mamamia70
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Stopped in today while visiting my brotherinlaw and sisterinlaw who have recently moved to the area. Had a small waffle bowl ice cream. It was very delicious. There were a lot of choices of flavors, but I can be rather picky so I had a scoop of chocolate chip and a scoop of cookies and cream.

My only "complaint" is that it is a busy place, which is a good thing. Plan to wait in line, plan to have trouble deciding and plan to enjoy!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We love their ice cream -- the best in town! Very clean establishment. Fantastic staff. Comfortable surroundings to sit and enjoy your ice cream. They also make great brownies! This is the only place we go for ice cream, as it's the best!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My wife and I had to try this place after reading previous reviews. The owners were very patient in explaining the various flavors. Very nice folks. I had a "customized" banana split and my wife had a sundae.